V

Seokjin's POV

These dumb stupid ignorant filthy humans and gods. They never know how to keep their hands away. I even covered up more then usual today.

I had to come down to earth for my work today and of course I had to run into some gods. All they wanted was to touch me and I barely escaped before they could.

Is it that hard for them to keep their hands to themselves?

I dust off my robes and start to make my way out of my hiding spot. I should be able to go out now.

But of course all odds are against my favor because as soon as I step out from my hiding spot I come face to face with the god that was chasing me before.

"Oh well hello beautiful. I thought I lost you for a second." He smirks widely and it makes a shiver run down my spine.

"Oh look at you shivering. Don't worry I just want to have some fun." With each word, he takes a step towards me as I take a step back until my back ends up hitting the wall behind me.

Please don't do anything, please.

He smirks and his eyes glint with a look of satisfaction.

Taehyung I need you!

I touch the pendant around my neck and plea for Taehyung to come.

The pendant around my neck is something me and Tae had made. We made two one for me and one for him. When either one of us is in trouble we hold the pendant and say that we need the other person and we usually come the quickest we can.

But he's currently in the underworld and so I knew he wouldn't be able to come as fast as he usually would.

"I'll finally be the first to have you." He reaches his hand forward and I freeze in place as fear starts to run through my body.

This can't be happening.

When his hand was mere centimeters away from me he ends up getting drenched with water out of nowhere. The water splashed on me breaking me out of my frozen state and I see the god fuming in anger.

"Who the hell did that?" He yells angrily and he gets a deep melodious chuckle in return.

"Sorry the water somehow slipped from my hands. I thought being an Olympian and all I would know how to control it by now but it seems like it slips from time to time." From the shadows Poseidon appears with a wide smile on his face and a glint of mischievousness in his eyes. He looks so intimidating with his huge gold trident by his side in what seemed like a strong grip. I couldn't help but let a little smile of my own appear.

The guy in front of me starts to tremble and shiver in fear as Poseidon slowly makes his way over to us. He starts to back away from him which almost made him bump into me and I tense up. Just as I was about to move he gets drenched with water again and pulled towards Poseidon.

Poseidon catches him by the throat and lets the water fall to the ground no longer suffocating him but now by Poseidon himself.

"He told you to stop yet you didn't. Its gods like you that I despise the most." He throws him off to the side as if he weighed nothing and the man gasps for air and quickly scurries away from the scene with fear etched throughout his face.

I let out a small giggle as I see him this scared while he was acting all big and mighty when he was tying to get to me but now he can barely even run away correctly in front of an Olympian.

"Are you okay?" I look up to see Poseidon standing there with a good enough distance between us. He actually seemed genuinely concerned. Why did he help me out, isn't he like the rest of the gods? He might ask for something from me soon. I have to keep my guard up.