XVI

Two weeks later

I wake up to the feeling of something moving around my legs but I do not think much of it and try to fall back to sleep. Then I feel a lick to the tip of my member, making wake up with a jolt.

"Aahhh~ Taehyung~"

I let out a moan as he continues to lick and suck and I feel pure bliss over take me as he continues his movements. He hollows his cheeks and sucks me in completely making me almost cum in an instant. But he pulls back and goes back to giving me small licks.

I look down to see that he is under the covers and so I remove them to see the sight of him licking my tip while giving me an innocent look.

"What are you doing so early in the morning, beautiful?" I ask with a small chuckle that turns into a moan when he he takes my tip into his mouth once more and sucks on it slightly.

He then pulls away with a small pop and gives me a small smile.

"You looked so delicious I had to take a taste." I moan at the sound of his deep morning voice and at the way he looks. God I can just cum right now.

Ever since the day I had my outburst and the day Tae calmed me down from exploding we have gotten closer in many ways.

We do not like to be separated in anyway. The only time is when Tae has to go do his duties but even then I still have my ways to keep an eye on him. if I am not able to see him there is this ache in my chest, I try not to dwell on it hoping that it will pass but it has not done so yet. So as long as I can keep an eye on him in someway the ache is not as bad as it is not seeing him at all.

We also have been touching each other non stop. Both craving each other's touch and I know what we both really need and want is the full embrace of each other. But I do not want to do it at the moment no matter how much my body craves it and is in need for it.

I do not want to wreck his innocence yet but I am slowly doing it. And at the right moment I'll be able to have taken away all his innocence and he will be mine. To me the timing must be right.

But the important thing at this very moment is Tae who straddles my hips making our members touch slightly making a low moan slip past his plump red lips that look so kissable.

When I look up at him my breath is taken away due to his beauty.

The sunlight hits him in the most perfect way. His silver hair looks more vibrant in the sun and his honey tanned skin glistened in the sunlight. His body looks toned and perfect in every way. The most breath taking thing about him is his eyes, always his eyes. The way his bright blue eyes shine is something that I can never get used to. It's absolutely beautiful and the always shine the brightest in movements like these.

"Jungkook...god you're so damn sexy. Just looking at you makes me aroused. Your toned and muscled chest and arms. And your thighs are so thick and strong. Do not even get me started on your big thick member that I love so much. Want to know what I love the most about it?" He asks with a mischievous glint in his eyes.

I smirk at him as he runs his hands up and down my chest leaving sparks erupting with each touch. He seems to know what gets me aroused instantly now. "What is it?"

"I love the way it makes me feel." With those words being said he ruts his hips forward causing friction between both of our members. "Aahhh~ I l-love it s-so much, Jungkook."

His moans and the feel of his body against mine gets to me and I need more of his body on me.

I hold onto his hips and move them faster against my body and the moans that start to fall from his heavenly lips make me go crazy.