XI

It has been three days since Seokjin and Taehyung have moved into the palace and it has been going pretty well. Not how I would love for it to go but its fine.

Taehyung spends a lot of his time with Seokjin and tries to avoid me the best he could when Seokjin is around. I'm sure at this point that he knows that me and Taehyung are doing things together but for some odd reason Taehyung still does not like to show affection in front of him. Or anyone for that matter.

A guard walked in on us yesterday in the middle of a steamy kiss and Taehyung immediately backed away from me and rushed out of the room with rosy cheeks and a look of embarrassment. I'm going to show him that he has nothing to be embarrassed about but I guess leaving those things in the bedroom is what he prefers, even though things can get quite out of hand in the bedroom, I will give him whatever he wants.

Well all expect one thing.

He has been wanting to go down to the Underworld but I told him he can not which in a way it is true. Due to the Underworld currently going through its cycle no one is allowed in or out, well all except me and Namjoon.

Yoongi himself can not leave since he is the one in charge so he has to stay in order to insure that everything is going as it is suppose to. But me and Namjoon know of a way in and out and we are able to take one other person with us but it will take a tole on their bodies due to them not being used to going through the Underworlds barriers before.

So I told him he is not able to go and there is no other way to get down to the underworld but we will be able to send down a scroll and so he is currently in my office writing a scroll to Yoongi.

I don't want him going down to the Underworld not truly because of Yoongi but because of what's down there. I know it can not get out but the fear that he can easily be harmed there is not something I like.

I also do not like that he is writing a scroll to my brother out of all people but I have to trust him when he says that this is purely for work purposes. I do trust him.

I look up from the scrolls sprawled on my desk to see him walking my way with the scroll rolled up and in hand ready to be sent out.

He has his usual hair flowing down onto his forehead reaching right above his eyes. Some strands were curled while others were more wavy. His eyes are a piercing blue that I can never stop staring at. His lips were more red today then ever and they look so plump and kissable.

Everything about him today (everyday) has taken my breath away.

"I finished it, can we send it now?" He asks sweetly with his deep soft velvet voice that I love to hear so much.

I couldn't resist myself so I get up from chair and walk to him with a small smile playing at my lips which in turn makes him smile with his usual rosy cheeks. Once I get in arms reach I extend my hands and wrap them around his waist pulling him closer to me. He lets out a small yelp from shock and places his hands onto my chest. I peck his lips quickly and then look at him to see him give me a small smile.

"You're so beautiful." I say as I look into his eyes and kiss him once more. But this time it isn't a simple peck but a full on kiss.

He lets out a small moan and wraps his arms around my neck and pulls himself closer to me. I decide to let my hands wander down until they are down at the back of his thighs and with one simple tap to them he knows what to do.

He jumps up and wraps his legs around my waist and I start to walk back to my chair. I sit down making Tae straddle my hips and we continue to make out.

I start to get excited that we can go further today. I've always wanted to do something intimate in my office and having the image of Taehyung bent over my desk with his precious round ass facing me letting me do as I please makes me want to do it even more.