0 | prologue

Chenle's prologue
—————————
"Chenle! Did you do your homework!" Jaemin yelled across the hall. Chenle turned around and looked at Jaemin with a confused face.

"Why?" Chenle asked.

"Because you never do your homework!" Jaemin said as he got closer to Chenle.

"I did my homework this time. So you can stop bothering me about it," Chenle said as turned around.

"I still don't know how you get A's and B's and you never do your homework," Jaemin said. Chenle only shrugged.

"Class work," Chenle replied with a smile on his face.

Chenle was the goody two shoes of the school. Never drank, smoke or even to the "dirty".

Safe enough to say Chenle wanted to keep that reputation. He didn't want to get in trouble. He was also the boy that all the girls and even boys would want to date.

He's got the looks and the personality. Which is why many people like him.

Chenle has constantly been asked out but he always rejects everyone.

Chenle lied said he was bisexual on the second day of school. Which is why so many people had asked him out when they had the chance.

When in all reality he was gay, he only has eyes for boys.

Why would he reject everyone. They wouldn't try. They often just go straight to the 'will you go out with me' instead of telling him they like him.

Other than that, Chenle was a good kid.

Chenle is the goody goody of the school.

🔥

Jisung's prologue
—————————
"Hey Jisung! Wanna skip class and go smoke?" Jeno yelled. Jisung turned around and nodded his head. He walked over to Jeno.

They walked to the bathroom instead of heading to their classroom.

"You have the lighter?" Jeno asks.

"I always carry a lighter with me," Jisung replies. Pulling out a lighter out of his pocket.

Jisung was the 'bad boy' of the school. He's drank, smoked and made out with a lot of girls (still does).

Did he want that reputation? No, not really. He wanted to go through high school unnoticed. In his case it would have been impossible. Jisung is extremely hyper and talkative to everyone.

He was the boy that all the girls would go to just to hookup, nothing more. Jisung's last relationship didn't workout due to the fact that his girlfriend had cheated on him.

After that Jisung never really cared for love, only looked for lust.

Which is why he's also got the reputation of a fuck boy. He'd ask out any girl he thought was cute. They thought their relationship with Jisung would last until he would ghost them.

Jisung decided to start experimenting. He started to ask out guys. He would admit that he had made out with guys.

Jisung's sexuality was unknown. He didn't know what he was. Simple to say neither did he care.

Jisung was the bad boy of the school.

Ok this is just a prologue that gives you a background of the character and what their personality is like.

Hope you liked!

Vote, Comment and Enjoy!