33 | i'm joking

It had been a week since Chenle has been called names. The girls eventually stopped. They stopped calling Chenle names.

"Have the girls called you names?" Donghyuck asked as he sat down right next to Chenle. Chenle looked up at him and shook his head.

"They haven't called me names since," Chenle says. Donghyuck smiles at him.

"Good! They were getting annoying," Donghyuck said. Chenle just giggled.

"They kinda were," Chenle mumbled. Donghyuck heard him and softly punched him on the shoulder.

"They were! Not just kinda," Donghyuck said. Chenle laughed.

🔥

"Chenle!" Jaemin yelled. He turned around and saw Jaemin waving at him.

"What," Chenle said. Jaemin walked closer to him.

"Are you going to hang out with Jisung?" Jaemin asked. Chenle shrugged.

"If he wants to," Chenle says. Jaemin just smiled at him.

"I'll always be here if anything happens," Jaemin said to him. Chenle nodded his head.

They kept walking until they both heared someone yell behind them. They both turn around and see Jisung running towards them. Jisung attacked Chenle with a hug making Chenle fall back.

Chenle ended up falling on the ground. Jisung quickly got up.

"Are you ok?" Jisung said. Chenle slowly lifted himself up and nodded his head.

"Are you sure?" Jaemin asked looking down at them. Chenle looked up at him and nodded his head.

"I'm fine," Chenle said getting up.

"Sorry," Jisung said rubbing his nape. Chenle shook his head at him.

"You attacked me with a hug because you love me," Chenle said. Jisung just smiled at nodded his head.

"I didn't want to hurt you," Jisung said.

"I think he's fine," Jaemin said looking at Chenle seeing smile at Jisung.

"If you say so," Jisung said looking at Jaemin. Jaemin nodded his head.

"I'm gonna go home. My dad is picking me up," Jaemin said. Chenle and Jisung waved goodbye at Jaemin.

"I'll take you home," Jisung said.

They walked to Chenle's house together holding hands. Chenle would always blush whenever Jisung would hold his hands.

"Wanna go to the park near my house?" Chenle asked. Jisung nodded his head.

They walked towards the park and walked around.

"Chenle? Do you come to this park often?" Jisung asks. Chenle shook his head. He rarely came to the park. The only times he has ever went was with Jisung and once with Jaemin.

"Not really. I don't have time to go to the park I guess," Chenle said as he sat down on a bench. Jisung frowned. Chenle looked up at him and raised an eyebrow. "Why?"

"I come around here sometimes so that I can get reminded of you," Jisung said. He sat down right next to Chenle putting his arm around him.

"That's cute," Chenle giggled. Jisung looked at him and smiled.

Jisung hugged Chenle tightly. Chenle started to blush and smiled. He loved hanging out with Jisung. He loved him in general.

"I want to be with you forever," Jisung said. He hugged Chenle tighter, not letting him go.

They hug for a while until Jisung let's go of him and kisses Chenle on the forehead. Chenle loved when Jisung kissed him on the forehead. Talking about random things. Jisung saying a joke and Chenle laughing at it. Chenle laughed at whatever Jisung said to him.

Chenle noticed how Jisung would flirt with him unconsciously. Jisung did things he didn't even realize he was doing.

"I think I should head home now," Jisung said looking at the time.

"Ok," Chenle sighed.

"I'll take you home first," Jisung said as he stood up. Chenle giggled and nodded his head. He followed Jisung. 

Chenle and Jisung were walking to Chenle's house. When Jisung stopped. Chenle turned and looked around at him. He was getting nervous. It was giving him flashback's of what happened last time he stopped.

Chenle walked closer to him and tried to give him kiss on the lips but Jisung pushed him away.

"What are you doing?" Chenle asked. Jisung sighed.

"I'm breaking up with you," Jisung said and started walking away. Chenle stood there just watching him walk away. Tears wanting to fall down his face.

Jisung quickly turned back and sees Chenle about to cry. Jisung ran to him and hugged him.

"I'm joking. I would never break up with you," Jisung said hugging him.

A few tears fell down Chenle's face. Jisung looked at Chenle's face. He noticed the few tears falling down his face.

"Don't cry. Please don't cry," Jisung squished Chenle's cheeks.

"I'm sorry," Chenle wiped his tears away.

"Don't say sorry. I'm sorry. I didn't mean to make you cry," Jisung said. Chenle nodded his head and gave Jisung a soft smile.

"Ok," Chenle said.

"I'm really sorry," Jisung said. He kissed Chenle on his forehead and then on the lips.

"I love you,".

"I love you too,".

This was kind of mean and soft at the same time lol.

I hope you liked it!

Vote, Comment and Enjoy!