25 | big baby

Chenle walks into Jisung's last class to see if he was there. There was no sign of him.

"Where's Jisung?" Chenle mumbled. He walked out of the class just to bump into someone. He looked up at them and realized that it was Jisung.

"Where you looking for me?" Jisung slurred. Chenle raised an eyebrow at him. Chenle moved aside and stood in front of Jisung.

"Yea. Where were you?" Chenle asked. Jisung didn't answer his question. He leaned into Chenle to give him a kiss but Chenle could smell all the alcohol over him and pushed him away.

"W-What? You don't want to... kiss... me?" Jisung hiccuped. Chenle knew it. Jisung was drinking.

"Jisung. You're drunk of course I'm not gonna kiss you," Chenle said holding himself back from Jisung who kept trying to lean into him.

"Come on. I'm your boyfriend. One kiss," Jisung said still trying to push himself against Chenle. Chenle sighed. He gave Jisung a quick pecked on the lips.

"You shouldn't be drinking at school," Chenle mumbled. "Let's go to lunch"

Jisung tried to walk but tripped and almost fell. Luckily Chenle caught him.

Chenle sighed. He put Jisung's arm around him and dragged him to lunch with him.

He got to their table and sat him down.

"What's his problem?" Mark asked looking at the younger.

"He's drunk! God, he's so stupid sometimes," Chenle said. Jeno looked at Jisung and rolled his eyes.

"Sorry to break it to you but Jisung isn't really going to change his habits. He's 'changed' them for a week and then got back to his old habits," Jeno said. Chenle sighed.

"Let him sleep for now. It will probably rub off," Jaemin said. Chenle nodded and looked at Jisung. He passed out on the table already. He grabbed his body and made him lay on his legs.

"So he'll be more comfortable when he sleeps," Chenle says.

🔥

Chenle got out of his last class. He notices that there's no sign of Jisung. He walks over to Jisung's last class. Chenle saw Jisung slowly getting all of things and putting them in his bag. He put his bag on and sees Chenle waiting for him.

"Chenle!" Jisung yelled. He ran to him and attacked him with a hug. Jisung was no longer drunk. Instead Chenle could smell the weed that Jisung reeked of.

Chenle pushed him away and was quick to check his eyes. They were red. Chenle sighed and shook his head.

Chenle decided to take Jisung to his house this time.

"Jisung come on!" Chenle called him. Jisung was standing there. His arms crossed and shook his head. Chenle walked all the over to Jisung.

Chenle dragged him with him. Jisung would have been able to stand still but he couldn't. He was weak at the moment from the weed he had smoked.

"This isn't fair. You're talking advantage of me," Jisung pouted.

"Why are you acting like such a big baby," Chenle complained. Jisung gave Chenle a back hug.

"I'm not moving," Jisung giggled. Chenle couldn't lie. Jisung was acting like a completely different person. He was acting cute and normally Chenle knows that Jisung hates acting cute.

Chenle tried to move but Jisung wouldn't move at all. Chenle lifted him up and carried him. Jisung softly giggled.

"Jisung. Are you going to remember this?" Chenle asked. Jisung shook his head. Jisung never remember anything whenever he was like that.

"You smell nice. You smell like mangoes," Jisung laughed. He was smelling Chenle's neck. Jisung was also right. Chenle puts on mango body sprays everyday to smell nice.

"Thanks," Chenle awkwardly said. He continued dragging Jisung to his house. After about 10 minutes, he finally made it to his house.

"Look! It's my house! You wanna come in?" Jisung asked. He walked up to the door and locked at Chenle. Chenle rubbed his nape.

"I have to go home," Chenle replied. Jisung pouted at him and crossed his arms.

"Please. Can you stay for 5 minutes at least?" Jisung begged at him. Chenle sighed and nodded his head. Jisung smiled at him.

He turned around and opened the door. He let Chenle walk in first. Chenle stepped in and looked around Jisung's house.

The atmosphere was clearly different. Chenle could feel like there was something off.

"My parents aren't home. I'm also pretty sure my sister is here," Jisung said. He continued to walk and finally made into a room. "This is my room!"

Chenle looked around and saw baby pictures of Jisung. His room was a lot smaller than Chenle's room but he didn't mind it. Chenle noticed that Jisung had a bunk bed as well.

"Why do you have a bunk bed?" Chenle asked. Jisung shrugged.

"I don't know. My parents got it," Jisung said. He leaned down and grabbed a few clothes throwing them into his laundry bin.

"5 minutes are up! I have to go home now. I don't want to get in trouble," Chenle said. Jisung walked him out of his house.

Chenle was about to leave when Jisung stopped him. Jisung grabbed his wrist and turned him around. He pulled him in close and gave him a peck on the lips.

"Thanks for taking me home," Jisung said. Chenle blushed.

"Why do you have to be so smooth?" Chenle asked. Jisung just chuckled at him.

"Bye Lele," Jisung cooed at him. Chenle just winked back at him.

This story is gonna take a turn.

I hope you liked it!

Vote, Comment and Enjoy!