37 | i wish you'll be ok

It was Monday again. Chenle woke up and got ready for school.

He walked out the door and sees Jisung.

"Jisung?" Chenle raised an eyebrow as he looked at him.

"What?" Jisung asked.

"What are you doing here?" Chenle asked.

"To take you to school. Walk to school together. You know," Jisung said. Chenle closed the door and walked to Jisung.

"Alright then," Chenle laughed. He gave him a peck on the cheek. They held hands and walked to school together.

"This is the first time you're walking me to school," Chenle said. Jisung nodded his head.

"We we're hanging out this whole weekend so I kind of missed you," Jisung said. Chenle giggled.

"You're cute," Chenle said. Jisung shook his head.

"You are not me," Jisung said. Chenle laughed.

"You can be cute though," Chenle sang. Jisung just chuckled.

🔥

"Jisung?" Jeno looked at Jisung and Chenle entering school together.

"What?" Jisung asked looking at Jeno.

"Did you walk Chenle to school?" Jeno asked. Jisung nodded his head.

"Yea. What about it?" Jisung asked. Jeno shook his head.

"It's the first time you've walked Chenle to school," Jeno said.

"I think I know that dumbass," Jisung said to Jeno.

The school bell suddenly rang and it was time to go to class.

"See you later," Jisung said. He kissed Chenle on the forehead and left.

"Bye," Chenle waved.

🔥

Chenle banged his head on the table. Donghyuck looked at him and raised an eyebrow.

"Are you ok?" Donghyuck asked. Chenle looked up.

"I have a singing performance coming up that I auditioned for and now we have to finish that essay by tomorrow! Along with that, those girls calling me names. I just don't feel ok," Chenle said. Donghyuck patted his back.

"It's all for right now. Don't worry. It's gonna be all over soon. So don't stress too much," Donghyuck said.

"I know," Chenle sighed. He put his hands on his face and looked down at his class work.

Chenle was feeling a bunch of stress on him. He wished for all these things to not just happen all at once at least.

"Class is dismissed!" The teacher said. Chenle quickly got up and walked out of the classroom.

Donghyuck quickly followed right behind him but bumped into his own boyfriend.

"Did you see where Chenle go?" Donghyuck asked. Mark looked at him. He moved aside and Donghyuck saw Chenle being hugged by Jisung.

"Jisung and I were waiting for you two," Mark simply said. Donghyuck just sighed and hugged Mark. "Is there something wrong with Chenle?".

Donghyuck looked up at him and slowly nodded his head.

"He's getting really stressed. Banging his head on the table and stuff," Donghyuck said. Jisung wasn't standing so far from them that he managed to hear.

Jisung looked down at Chenle, who was still hugging him. How Chenle was tightly hugging him and his head buried in his neck.

"Chenle? Are you ok?" Jisung asked concerned. Chenle nodded his head.

Donghyuck looked over and shook his head at Jisung.

"Chenle. Stop lying," Donghyuck said. Chenle looked up at Jisung and then looked at Donghyuck. He sighed.

"I'm not ok. I just don't want to explain right now," Chenle said. Jisung just held him tighter.

"When you're comfortable enough to talk about it. You can tell me," Jisung said looking at Chenle. Chenle looked up and nodded his head. "Remember I love you".

"I love you too," Chenle mumbled and buried his head in Jisung's neck.

🔥

Jeno looked at Chenle. He had his head down. Jeno shook him a bit and Chenle looked up.

"What?" Chenle asked.

"Are you ok?" Jeno asked. Chenle softy shook his head.

"What's up?" Jeno asked.

"A lot of stuff," Chenle said. Jeno raised an eyebrow. "Stress".

Jeno made an 'oh' face. "Don't be stressed. Everything is gonna be fine soon enough".

"I sure hope so," Chenle said. He sighed.

"Ok. Class is dismissed," The teacher yelled. Chenle got his stuff and waited for Jeno. They both walked out of class. Jisung, Jaemin and Renjun were all waiting for them there.

Jisung quickly walked to Chenle and hugged him.

"Are you ok?" Jisung asked. Chenle looked up at him and shook his head.

"Being with you is making me feel better though," Chenle smiled.

"I'll take you home," Jisung said. They both waved goodbye Renjun, Jeno and Jaemin.

They walked to Chenle's home together.

"Chenle. Whatever is stressing you out don't worry. It's gonna be gone one day. You just gotta stay strong," Jisung said. Chenle nodded his head.

They finally arrive to Chenle's house.

"Thanks Jisung," Chenle smiled. Jisung kissed him on the forehead.

"I love you," Jisung said.

"I love you too," Chenle replied. Chenle waved goodbye at him and walked inside his house.

Jisung sighed and walked to his own house. He told Chenle to stay strong. Just the exact way he is trying to stay strong for him. Jisung wasn't doing well either but he was putting up a happy face for Chenle. Chenle was the only reason for him to smile.

"I'm sorry," Jisung mumbled.

You guys are gonna hate me when I publish the next chapter.

I hope you liked it!

Vote, Comment and Enjoy!