1 | do you know him?

Chenle and Jaemin were walking to their last class of their day when someone suddenly stopped them.

"Chenle! I have question for you! Do you know Jisung?" Jeno asked. Chenle shook his head no. He had no clue who Jisung was. Never heard of him.

"Oh, well Jisung has a crush on you and he told me to tell you so that you guys could date," Jeno said quickly.

"I don't even know what he looks like," Chenle said as he was about to walk into his last class. Jeno grabs his arm and pulls him somewhere.

Jeno grabs Chenle arm and pulls him to a different  classroom. Jeno opens the door the classroom.

"JISUNG!" Jeno yells. A boy with a hoodie looks at Jeno's way but once he saw Chenle he covered his face with his hoodie.

Chenle only gave a confused look. Jeno closed the door to the classroom and walked away with both Chenle and Jaemin following him.

"So did you see him?" Jeno asked Chenle.

"No, he covered his face," Chenle responded.

"Anyways, I'm trying to set you guys together. He's just like me but I know you can change him," Jeno said.

"Looks like we gotta go to class! Bye Jeno and see you later Chenle," Jaemin said walking to his class.

"Bye babe," Jeno jokes around with Jaemin. He only turned around and gave a weird look but it was a bit obvious Jeno liked him. He had a small blush.

"Come on let's go," Jeno said walking into class with Chenle. Chenle was confused for the rest of the day on who Jisung was.

🔥

"Who's Jisung!" Chenle said to his friends. Jaemin had left already leaving Chenle with Renjun, Donghyuck and Mark.

"Jisung?" Renjun asked.

"Yea who is he? Jeno was telling me he liked me," Chenle said. They were all walking to the park nearby their school.

"Oh yea, it's true he likes you," Donghyuck said calmly.

"How! I don't even know him," Chenle said.

"I'd be careful if I were you," Renjun said. Chenle gave him a confused face.

"He's the school's bad boy. You probably don't know since you don't have classes with him but he was a pretty bad reputation," Donghyuck said.

"I wouldn't recommend you guys date," Renjun said.

"Well of course not I don't even know what his face looks like," Chenle said placing his books down. They reached the park and sat down at a table.

"I have his number and social media. You want me to give to you so you two can talk?" Mark asked. Chenle only shook his head.

"I'll ask Jeno about this," Chenle said. He pulled out his phone and searched for Jeno.

Chenle:
Can you give me Jisung's snap?

Jeno:
here you go
@ jpwark

Chenle:
Thanks

Chenle adds him and quickly Jisung added him back.

"Chenle, can you look at me?" Mark asks. He looks up at Mark. Mark quickly took a photo of the younger.

"Hey! Why'd you take a photo of me!" Chenle cried trying to grab Mark's phone. Mark only laughed.

"It's no use. I already sent Jisung the pic of you," Mark giggles. Chenle only looked at him in shocked.

"Let me text him," Chenle said. He looked down at his phone and pressed on Jisung's name. Right when he was about to type something, Mark started laughing like crazy.

"Look at what he replied," Mark said with a smile on his face. He showed his phone to Chenle.

Chenle widened his eyes after seeing what Jisung replied.

Jisung:
😍😍 I love him

"I don't even know him! We haven't had a conversation or even said hi to each other!" Chenle yelled. He placed his head on the table and was internally freaking out.

"Maybe you should text him. You know get to know him a bit," Renjun said. He was looking down at his notebook writing down notes.

Chenle lifts up his head and grabs his phone. He hesitates to press on Jisung's name, but he does.

He starts typing something and then finally sends it to Jisung. Jisung quickly replied back.

"What did you say?" Donghyuck asked.

"I said hi," Chenle said. He opened up his notebook and started writing down the same notes Renjun was writing down.

"And what he say back?" Donghyuck asked again.

"Oh! He said hey," Chenle said.

"So you're just gonna leave him on open!" Donghyuck asked. Chenle looks up at Donghyuck and makes an 'oh' face.

Chenle grabs his phone again.

Chenle:
When do you want to meet up one day?

Jisung:
Friday?

Chenle:
Sure see you then

Jisung:
Same

"There are you happy! I replied to him. We're gonna meet up Friday," Chenle said.

"I still can't get over the fact you don't know what he looks like still," Donghyuck said.

"I don't really know many people! I'm sorry!" Chenle said.

"It's okay. You're just very shy is all. I still kind of find it strange that people know you but you don't know them," Donghyuck said.

Was this inspired by the song really bad boy by red velvet. Yes! And no.

Hope you liked!

Vote, Comment and Enjoy!