38 | i had too, i'm sorry

Chenle walked to school all alone. Jisung didn't show up to his house to take him to school. Chenle didn't mind it at all. He arrived to school and saw his friends and walked up to them.

"Hey Chenle. Where's Jisung?" Jaemin asked. Chenle shrugged.

"He's not coming to school today," Jeno said. They all turn and look at him.

"How do you know?" Renjun asked. Jeno raised an eyebrow at him.

"Because he's my best friend and he texted me saying he's not gonna show up today," Jeno said. Renjun made an 'oh' face.

"He didn't text me that," Chenle said. Jeno nodded his head.

"He was in a rush. He told me to tell you when I get to see you," Jeno said. Chenle nodded his head.

🔥

The rest of the school went pretty normal. Nothing much happened.

Chenle was sitting down next to Jeno in class. They were finishing their work.

Chenle managed to finish his work on time. He took out his phone and started to watch a movie. After a while Chenle suddenly got a text message from Jisung.

Jisung:
I love you a lot
You are special to me
I have been so happy with you
Everything you do for me
I'm just really grateful

Chenle raised an eyebrow. He wasn't so sure how he felt about this. He had a feeling in his stomach. His heart was sinking. It was that feeling, as if his heart was sinking.

Chenle:
Why are you suddenly saying all this?

Jisung:
I'm sorry
But I'm breaking up with you

Chenle froze. He looked at Jeno. Chenle immediately showed Jeno the text messages.

Jeno sighed and shook his head.

"His he being for real this time?" Chenle asked a bit mad. Jeno didn't say anything and just looked at Chenle.

🔥

Jisung called Jeno to ask if he could come over his house.

"Sure. I'll tell Jaemin and Renjun that I gotta leave," Jeno said.

Jisung walked towards Jeno house.

He sighed and looked down at his feet. A tear fell down his eye. He was trying to control himself from crying.

Once he arrived at Jeno's house, he spots Jeno walking towards his own house. He looked at him. Jeno walked closer and closer to him and sees tears falling down his face.

"Woah! Why are you crying?" Jeno asked. He pulled him in and gave him a hug.

"I can't keep acting happy in front of Chenle and then breaking down once I get home," Jisung cried.

"Jisung. Explain," He put his hands on Jisung's shoulders and looks at him.

"I just can't be in a relationship right now. I still love Chenle and everything. I just think I'm not really ready to be in a relationship with Chenle," Jisung sniffled.

"Jisung. How long have you felt like this?" Jeno asked.

"It's only been like a week," Jisung said. Jeno sighed. He wasn't so sure if Chenle would take it well or not.

🔥

"He's been talking to me about it," Jeno said. Chenle widened his eyes.

"You're telling me that. He's been planning on breaking up with me," Chenle said. Jeno didn't know how to explain it.

"He hasn't been planning it. It's more just telling me how he feels," Jeno said.

"What do I say back?" Chenle asked. Jeno shrugged.

"This is all up to you," Jeno said.

Chenle:
Why?

Jisung:
Chenle
You're better off with someone else
I'm a loser who just smokes
I can't focus in class and that's why my grades are bad
I don't think I'm the one for you

Chenle:
I don't care
I like you. No. I love you because of your personality
The way you make jokes to make me laugh
Always care about me
And show me real love
You mean so much to me

Jisung:
Just let it go
I said what I said
So please stop
I had too, I'm sorry

Chenle:
No
Stop saying that

Jisung:
I love you
Bye

Chenle looked up at Jeno. Tears wanting to fall down his face. Jeno didn't know what to do.

"You know what! I'll text Jaemin about it!" Jeno said. He took out his phone and immediately froze when he saw his messages.

Jisung:
That was the most hardest I could've ever done
I'm literally crying
It's hurts me so much
I didn't want to do it but it had to be done

Jeno:
I'm sorry
Chenle isn't taking it too well

Chenle was trying so hard not to cry. He put his hoodie up and covered his face. Jeno looked over at him.

"Chenle. Please don't cry," Jeno patted his back. Chenle looked up at him.

"I'm not crying," Chenle said holding back tears. Jeno could tell that Chenle wanted cry really hard.

"Are you sure?" Jeno asked. Chenle nodded his head.

"I texted Jaemin," Jeno said. Chenle nodded his head.

A few seconds later Jaemin responds. Luckily class ended in about 5 minutes.

"Why. We both clearly still like each other," Chenle said.

"I don't know. He thinks differently," Jeno said.

Of course he knew. He was best friends with Jisung. He knew everything going on with him. It was just hard to explain to someone like Chenle. When Jisung's mind is all over the place.

One thing he knew for sure was that he wasn't doing because he didn't love Chenle anymore. He did because he wasn't ready.

I'm sorry! But this is what you guys signed up for.

I hope you liked it!

Vote, Comment and Enjoy!