9 | break up?

"You guys kissed!" Jaemin said shocked.

"Yea!" Chenle said.

"Wait. Is this you're first kiss?" Jaemin asked.

"I-I mean... yea. Jisung was my first kiss," Chenle sighed at the end.

"So do you like him?" Jaemin asked.

"I don't know," Chenle replied.

"What do you mean you don't know! You guys kissed!" Jaemin said. He shook Chenle because he was still pretty shocked about it.

"It was just a kiss," Chenle giggled.

"A kiss means you let him kiss you because you have feelings for him," Jaemin said. Why wasn't Chenle accepting that fact that he liked Jisung.

"I still want to get to know him better," Chenle said.

"Are you kidding me! You guys have been talking for 2 weeks. Almost 3! You must have some type of feelings for him," Jaemin said. Chenle simply shook his head.

"Jaemin! I don't know," Chenle said.

"Fine. I'll stop asking. Still unbelievable," Jaemin said.

Suddenly there was ding notification from Chenle's phone. Chenle looked over at his desk and grabbed his phone. It was a message from Jisung.

Jisung:
I want to kiss you again

"If you say you don't have feelings for him. Stop talking to him," Jaemin said as he looked over Chenle's phone reading the message.

"Jaemin. I'm giving him a chance with me which is why I'm talking to him," Chenle said.

"Fine. Whatever you said," Jaemin said.

🔥

"Chenle. Are you awake?" Jaemin whispered.

Jaemin was sleeping over Chenle's house. Jaemin often sleeps over his house.

"Yea. Why?" Chenle replied back.

"Can we keep talking about your thing with Jisung," Jaemin said.

"Why do we always have to talk about me and Jisung. Can't we talk about your love life," Chenle said as he sat up and looked at Jaemin.

"My love life?" Jaemin laughed.

"Yea," Chenle raises an eyebrow at why Jaemin laughed.

"I don't have one. I'm not crushing on anyone and I don't think anyone is crushing on me so what's the point," Jaemin said.

"You really don't like anyone?" Chenle asked. Jaemin simply shook his head.

"Nobody stands out to me," Jaemin said.

"There has to be one person?" Chenle asked.

"I find people cute. I just don't think that it would develop into a crush is all," Jaemin said.

"So who do you find cute at least. Maybe you could have a crush on them and if it doesn't work out then it'll be fine. There's more people you will meet," Chenle said.

"I find Jeno cute. Now that I see him a lot. I notice him a lot more," Jaemin said.

"I think you might start liking Jeno then," Chenle giggled as he soft pushed Jaemin. Jaemin just looked at him and raised his eyebrow.

🔥

It was the next week already. Chenle and Jaemin were sitting together at lunch.

"Where's Jisung?" Jaemin asked.

"I don't know. He hasn't replied to my message," Chenle said unbothered. Jaemin just shrugged it off.

Jeno saw Chenle and Jaemin together and decided to go sit with them.

Jeno specifically sat right next to Jaemin.

"Have you guys seen Jisung? I've been looking for him," Jeno said.

"Nope. He hasn't passed by here," Jaemin said.

"Hey Chenle. I was wondering once you and Jisung become a thing. We should go on a double date," Jeno said.

"Whose your date?" Chenle asked.

"Jaemin of course," Jeno said as he looked over at Jaemin. Jaemin widened his eyes and looked at him with a confused face.

"Why would you want me to be your date," Jaemin asked.

"I just thought of you," Jeno smiled. He winked at Jaemin and like that a very faint blush appeared on Jaemin's cheeks.

Jeno was able to notice his almost invisible blush.

"Jaemin. Do you have a crush on anyone?" Jeno asked.

"I don't have one," Jaemin said as he shook his head.

"Really? Ok then," Jeno said. Perfect. Now Jeno will somehow get Jaemin to fall for him.

Chenle just looked at them. He raised an eyebrow but then smiled. Remembering his conversation with Jamein a few days ago.

🔥

"Jisung! Where are have you been all day?" Chenle asked.

"I didn't show up to school. I just came here to see you," Jisung said but not in a heartwarming way. He said it in a serious tone.

"Oh ok," Chenle said.

They were walking home together like always.

"Why didn't you answer my messages?" Chenle asked.

"I didn't see them," Jisung replied with a cold tone.

"Are you ok?" Chenle asked.

"I'm fine," Jisung said with the same tone. Chenle raised an eyebrow but ignored it.

Jisung stopped half way. Chenle looked at him with a confused face. Chenle decided to lean in and give him a kiss on lips again but Jisung simply leaned away.

"We need to stop talking," Jisung said. Chenle widened his eyes.

"What? Why?" Chenle asked. Jisung didn't reply. He just kept walking and Chenle followed him.

They walked all the way back to the park again.

"Why?" Chenle asked again.

"I have to start focusing on school. Getting a job and other things. I'm gonna be busy. We won't have time to talk," Jisung said.

"I still make time for you and I get really busy," Chenle said.

"I'm gonna get distracted by you," Jisung said.

"I promise. I won't," Chenle said.

"It was great knowing you," Jisung said. Chenle didn't say anything. He just looked at him. There was tears threatening to fall down his face.

"Well. I have to go now. Bye Chenle," Jisung said as he stood up and walked away. Chenle just looked at him walk away.

Chenle walked home. He was walking extremely slow. Tears slowly falling down his face.

Oof! I really like how I wrote this chapter but yes it's a sad. I felt so hurt just writing it.

Hope you liked it!

Vote, Comment and Enjoy!