12 | dead inside

It was finally the next day of school. Chenle was still pretty depressed about what had happened. He walks into class and sits down. Jaemin looks at him and makes a confused face. He gets up and walks over to him.

"Chenle? Are you ok? You were doing so fine yesterday. What happened now?" Jaemin asks.

"I know. I just suddenly remembered everything that happened," Chenle says.

"Keep your head up. I don't want you feeling like this alright," Jaemin said. Chenle nodded his head.

He knew that Jaemin really cared for him.

🔥

Chenle and Jaemin were walking to lunch together. Jaemin sees Jisung sitting down in a corner talking to assuming his friends in the hallway.

Before Jaemin could do anything. Chenle saw him. Chenle just stared at the floor with his head down. Jaemin sighed. Jisung looked over and saw Chenle. He then noticed Jaemin's face.

Jaemin was shaking his head at him. Jisung felt bad but Chenle wasn't going to understand why he was doing it. All of Chenle's friends were gonna look at Jisung as the bad guy. Jisung can't blame them though.

"I can't believe you stopped talking to Chenle," Jeno said.

"You wouldn't understand," Jisung said.

"You guys were doing so great! It was way better than your last relationship," Jeno said.

"I know. I just wasn't 100% confident alright. You never know what's gonna happen," Jisung said looking away with an annoyed face.

"Chenle isn't like other people! What was he gonna do!" Jeno said.

"Just shut up already," Jisung said as he got up and grabbed his lighter from the floor and walked to the bathroom.

"Why won't he just listen to me. Instead he just walks away to the bathroom to smoke," Jeno mumbled to himself.

🔥

"How's Chenle holding up today?" Donghyuck asked as he sat down.

Everyone was at that table. Jaemin was sitting next to Chenle to comfort him. While Renjun, Donghyuck and Mark were across from him.

"He's not doing so well. We saw Jisung when we were on our way here," Jaemin said.

"No wonder," Mark said as he looked over at Chenle. His head was down. He clearly wasn't in the mood to do anything.

"Where's Jeno?" Renjun asked. Chenle suddenly lifted up his head and looked directly at Jaemin.

"Why are you looking at me?" Jaemin asked.

"Because that's your future lover," Chenle winked at him. Chenle suddenly noticed Jisung passing by and leaving the cafeteria.

Like that Chenle's mood changed back to the sad and depressed mood he was in earlier.

"Look he's right over there," Donghyuck said pointing over to Jeno with a mouthful of food.  He was standing at the vending machine.

"Jeno!" Mark yelled. Jeno grabbed his bag of chips. He then looked over and saw Mark waving over at him. He smiled and walked over to them.

"Hey guys. What's up," Jeno said.

"Chenle's still sad about Jisung," Jaemin said. Jeno frowned. He sat down right next to Jaemin.

"But he was doing so well yesterday?" Jeno said.

"I know. He also saw Jisung today," Jaemin said.

"I was talking to him earlier. He's just being annoying and ignoring me right now. I was telling him how much of a good person Chenle is. Instead he just walked away from me and waltzed into the bathroom to go smoke," Jeno said as he rolled his eyes.

"Why are you rolling your eyes? You smoke too stupid," Renjun said as he noticed him rolling his eyes.

"Talk to me once you smoke and you'll understand why I do it," Jeno winked at Renjun. Renjun just rolled his eyes.

"Smoking is bad for you to begin with," Jaemin said as he was looking at Chenle with his head down.

"I'll stop or keep it to a minimum," Jeno said quickly. Jaemin simply nodded his head.

"Anyways! So you kept telling Jisung that he made a mistake when he stopped talking to Chenle and that the right choice was to be with him," Mark said. Jeno nodded his head.

"I was also telling him other things," Jeno said.

"Like?" Donghyuck asked.

"Things in the past that had happened to Jisung. You guys wouldn't understand since we all weren't as close in the beginning of the year," Jeno said.

"That's true. It would be better if you explained somewhere else as well. Not here were anyone could listen to what we are saying," Renjun said.

"Chenle," Jeno said. Chenle lifted his head up and looked over at Jeno.

"What," Chenle said.

"Jisung is being stupid right now. He's afraid that something from the past will happen to him again. Which is why he is doing this. Just ignore it for now and continue with your life. Jisung is not that important to think about right now," Jeno said. Chenle slowly nodded his head.

🔥

"Dude! I get it! I fucked up!" Jisung said. Jeno only sighed.

"Chenle isn't like the others," Jeno said.

"I shouldn't be here. I shouldn't have been alive. I'm such a horrible person," Jisung said. He grabbed another drink of alcohol and drank it all.

It was night time. Jeno was hanging over at Jisung's house. They were both on the roof, talking.

"What do you mean? You shouldn't be here?" Jeno asked.

"I should be dead!" Jisung laughed.

"Dude. Why are you thinking like this," Jeno shook his head.

"Because I'm useless. Nobody loves me," Jisung smiled at him.

"Have you seen what Chenle did to himself. How he's acting right now. It because of you! Jisung. Chenle really enjoyed your company. He cared for you. He clearly likes you," Jeno said.

"You're right," Jisung said.

Oh! Look! We get to see Jisung's point of view!

Hope you liked it!

Vote, Comment and Enjoy!