32 | i'll talk to her

Chenle walked out of his house. He sees Jisung standing there. He raised an eyebrow and closed the door behind him.

"What are you doing here? You never come to my house in the morning," Chenle says. Jisung shrugged.

"I want to see you early," Jisung said. He grabbed Chenle's arm and pulled him closer to him. He kissed Chenle on the forehead.

"Oh ok then," Chenle said.

"Am I not allowed to walk my boyfriend to school?" Jisung asked. Chenle shook his head.

"You just normally don't walk me to school so it's kind of weird to me," Chenle said. Jisung just giggled at him.

"You're so cute," Jisung said. Chenle just pouted at him. Jisung leaned in and gave Chenle another peck. Except on the lips this time.

"You're cuter," Chenle said to him. Jisung shook his head.

"You'll always be cuter than me," Jisung said. Chenle giggled and smiled at him.

They walked to school together. They were talking about random stuff. They were holding hands the whole entire time.

"Jisung. Can I tell you something," Chenle said. Jisung looked at him and noticed how his expression changed. He nodded his head at him.

"What's wrong?" Jisung said. They stopped walking and were now facing each other.

"You're close with Areum and Narae right?" Chenle asked. Jisung nodded his head.

"What about them? You think I'm hitting on them or something because I'm-," Jisung was cut off by Chenle quickly.

"They're calling me names," Chenle said. Jisung just stared at him.

"I'll talk to them," Jisung got all serious. Chenle got a bit scared at the way Jisung looked. He's never seen Jisung that serious before.

"No! I don't want you to talk to them. It's fine. I just wanted to tell you," Chenle said. Jisung shook his head.

"What have they been saying to you?" Jisung asked. His tone was mad.

"They've been saying 'ugh idiot' everytime I pass by them and I know it's directly at me," Chenle said.

"I'm going to talk to them. Chenle. I don't care if you don't want me to say nothing to them. They're bothering you," Jisung said.

Chenle didn't want to start any problems with them but there he was. Jisung was going to confront them.

"Fine," Chenle sighed. He didn't want to start any problems with them yet here he is. Jisung wants to get in involved with whatever happens to Chenle.

🔥

Chenle and Jaemin were waiting for their next class. They both notice Jisung walking towards them. He looked mad.

"Jisung? What's wrong?" Jaemin asked.

"Koeun is the problem. That bitch still has feelings for me," Jisung said irritated. Chenle just sighed. Jisung looked over at Chenle making a sad face. He shook his head and walked over to him.

"I don't care about Koeun. I only have feelings for you," Jisung said hugging Chenle. A tear fell down Chenle's cheek. He didn't want to cry.

"So I heard you went and talked with Koeun's friends," Jaemin says. Jisung lets go of Chenle and nodded his head at him.

"They said they were defending Koeun because she still has feelings for me," Jisung said. Jaemin raised an eyebrow.

"What did you say back?" Jaemin asked.

"I told them to stop because I don't like Koeun and I never will," Jisung said.

"I'm guessing they said that you still have a chance of liking Koeun," Jaemin said. Jaemin nodded his head.

"Yea they did. I only told them that I'm never going to like that bitch," Jisung said. Jisung hugs Chenle again.

"Aren't you a bit harsh there calling her that," Jaemin said. Jisung looked at him still not letting go of Chenle. He shook his head.

"If you knew what happened in the past. You would understand but since you didn't. You won't understand," Jisung said.

"Are you going to explain your past with her?" Jaemin asked. Jisung rolled his eyes and shook his head.

"Maybe later but I don't want to talk about her now," Jisung said.

"Whenever you want then," Jaemin sighed.

"Why are you defending her so much anyways? She's clearly calling your best friend here names," Jisung said.

"She's nice to me?" Jaemin says. Jisung looked at him.

"Bullshit. Stop defending her. She clearly doesn't like Chenle and I don't like the fact that you are choosing her over him," Jisung said. Jaemin remained quiet.

He knew that Jisung was right. He had to stop defending Koeun. She was the real bad guy.

I don't like Koeun. You guys shouldn't like her either. She based off this girl I know and I don't like her.

I hope you liked it!

Vote, Comment and Enjoy!