26 | tears falling down his cheeks

Chenle walked out his door and saw Renjun, Jeno and Jaemin all standing there in front of him. He raised an eyebrow at them and closed the door behind him. All three of them had a smile on their faces.

"What are you guys doing here? It looks like you guys want me to join your cult or something," Chenle said walking past them.

"We came here to walk you to school after finding out that Jisung doesn't walk with you," Jeno said. Chenle turned around and looked at them. He sighed and nodded his head.

"Is there something wrong with you? Is it something about Jisung?" Renjun asked. Chenle just shrugged in response.

"I'm pretty sure it's something about Jisung," Jeno said. He grabbed Chenle's hand and made turned him around. "Spill. What's up with you and him?"

"He's just been acting completely different. At the beginning of our relationship we were super in love but now it doesn't even seem like he's my boyfriend. He doesn't answer my texts or returns my call. It's like he's ghosting me," Chenle said trying not to cry.

"Chenle. Maybe he's busy," Jaemin said. Chenle shook his head.

"He won't be going back to drinking, smoking and doing drugs now would he," Chenle said. He was bawling his eyes out. "I'm just scared at this point. Scared that something is going to happen between us".

"Look. I'll talk to him and ask him about it. I'm gonna go to his house right now," Jeno said. He ran away leaving him with Renjun and Jaemin.

"Chenle. We'll be on your side no matter what. If something happens between you and him. We'll take your side," Renjun says. He put his hands on each side of Chenle's shoulders. Chenle looked up at him and nodded his head.

"Just be same old happy Chenle. We don't something like this stressing you out alright," Jaemin said. Chenle gave them a soft smile.

"Thanks. Also I miss you guys. I'm been hanging out with Jisung a lot that I barely hang out with you guys anymore," Chenle said tearing up. Tears falling down his face.

"We'll always be here. We miss you too. Now don't cry," Renjun said. He wiped away Chenle's tears and squished his cheeks. Chenle giggled and a smile appeared on his face. Jaemin was behind Renjun smiling. As long as Chenle is happy, he'll be happy as well.

"Let's go to school guys. We'll have to update Mark and Donghyuck about this as well," Jaemin says. Chenle nods his head. Jaemin and Renjun look at each other and then look back at Chenle who was walking away.

They both ran up to him and were walking on each side of him. Chenle looked at him and softly chuckled. He has friends that truly love him.

🔥

Jeno finally made it to Jisung's house. Right when he was about to ring on the door, Jisung opens the door.

"You finally decided to come walk with me you dipshit," Jisung said. He closed the door and started walking away.

"I'm not allowed to walk to school with my boyfriends?" Jeno said. Jisung just shrugged. He pulled up his hoodie and took out a cigarette. Jeno quickly took it away from Jisung.

"What the fuck are you doing?" Jisung asked. He stopped walking and looked at Jeno.

"Why are you ignoring Chenle?" Jeno asked. Jisung just looked at him and ignored him. Jeno grabbed him by the shoulder and turned him around.

"Answer my question," Jeno said. Jisung rolled his eyes at him.

"I'm busy," Jisung replied. That's what Jeno assumed but after what Chenle told him. He didn't believe him.

"I know damn well you're not busy. You're going back to drinking, smoking and doing drugs. Why?" Jeno asked. Jisung widened his eyes.

"Wow. You figured out what I'm doing," Jisung said sarcastically. Jeno shook his head which made Jisung raise an eyebrow.

"Chenle noticed it and told us," Jeno said as he crosses his arms. Jisung looked down and looks at his hands.

"How did he figure out," Jisung quietly said.

"He hangs out with you anytime he sees you. Of course he's going to notice everything you're doing. Everything you do is obvious and he's not blind," Jeno says. Jisung felt a tear falling down his face. He didn't want Chenle to know. "Now why are you doing this?"

Jisung remained silent. He didn't wanna say anything.

"Jisung! Answer my damn question!" Jeno yelled at him. He was tired of waiting.

"Because I'm getting depressed you asshole! My family is going through financial issues and finding out that I have a mental health issue along with having depression! Is that what you wanted to hear! Is that what you wanted me to fucking tell you!" Jisung yelled back at him. Jeno could see tears falling down his faces.

"What mental health issue do you have?" Jeno asked. Jisung was his friend. Of course he was worried for him.

"I have ADHD! Now get the fuck away from me," Jisung yelled. He grabbed the cigarette that was still in Jeno's hand and walked away.

Jeno remained frozen. He's been friends with Jisung for a long time. This was the first time Jisung has ever gone through.

"Are you going to tell Chenle! Because if not I will," Jeno yelled. Jisung was not that far but was far that Jeno had to yell for him to hear. Jisung turned around and looked at him.

"Don't fucking tell him," Jisung yelled back. Jeno could tell that Jisung was seriously crying now and not trying to stop from tears from falling down his face. "Because I'm the one whose gonna tell him".

This wasn't the original idea of the chapter but it turned into this and he was came out pretty good.

I hope you liked it!

Vote, Comment and Enjoy!