15 | just watch

Renjun was sitting down on Chenle's desk. While Chenle was laying on his bed.

"Want me to invite the others and maybe we can have another sleepover just like last time," Renjun said as he looked at him.

Chenle lifted his head up and looked at Renjun. He nodded his head. Renjun just smiled at him.

He grabbed his phone and called the rest. Everyone all agreed to show up and have another sleepover at Chenle's again. Mainly to talk about the situation and make sure that everyone knows about it.

🔥

"Is that Jisung?"Jaemin pointed out. Jeno and Jaemin were walking to Chenle's house when they spotted Jisung.

"Yea. That is him? What is he doing there all alone," Jeno asks. Jaemin shrugged.

"Hey! Jisung! What are you doing there?" Jeno yelled. Jisung turned around and looked over at Jeno and Jaemin.

"Jeno! Just tell Jaemin you like him already!" Jisung yelled. Jeno widened his eyes. He looked at Jaemin. Jaemin just looked at Jeno in shock.

"You like me?" Jaemin asks. Jeno didn't know what to say. He hesitated in saying anything.

"We'll talk about this later. Right let's focus on Jisung," Jeno said as he looked back at Jisung. Jaemin just nodded his head. Jaemin could feel his cheeks starting to get red.

"What are you two doing here?" Jisung asked. Jeno only rolled his eyes.

"We asked first. What are you doing here?" Jeno asked. Jisung only gave a soft laugh.

"I'm not allowed to be here?" Jisung says. Right when Jeno was about to say anything. Jisung punched him in the face.

"Dude!" Jeno yelled. His put his hand on his mouth to see if he was bleeding. He was.

Jeno grabbed Jisung by the arm and pulled him close to him. Their faces were inches apart. Jeno could smell the strong smell of alcohol on his breath.

Jeno simply just pushed him away. Jisung punched him again in the arm.

"Jisung! Stop!" Jeno yelled. He was about to go and fight Jisung but Jaemin held him back.

"Please. Don't fight," Jaemin whispered. Jeno nodded his head.

"Let's go," Jeno said. As they walk away. All they hear is sobbing. They both turn around and see Jisung crying his eyes out.

"Should we go to him?" Jaemin asked concerned.

"Just leave him alone. He choose to do all of this to himself . So it's all his fault," Jeno said clearly mad. They continued walking to Chenle's house.

🔥

Everyone was at Chenle's house. They were all sitting at the kitchen table. Chenle's parents were both working and were going to come home late.

"Jeno! Stay still!" Jaemin yelled.

"I'm sorry. It just hurts," Jeno says. Jaemin was cleaning up Jeno's lip from when Jisung had punched him.

"What happened between you two?" Mark asked as he looked at Jeno.

"We bumped into Jisung," Jaemin said as he looked at Mark with an annoyed face.

"You guys did! Also fill us in with this Jisung crap. I feel like things are happening but I'm just never there to realize," Donghyuck says.

"I mean we all have noticed different things and not all of us know," Renjun says.

"Yea! Especially me! I feel so lost," Donghyuck says.

"There's just a lot of things happening right now," Mark says.

"Yea!" Donghyuck says. He was eating his chips really loud. Renjun grabbed the chip bag from Donghyuck.

"Stop being so loud!" Renjun said. Donghyuck only pouted at him.

"Your pouts only work on Mark. Not me," Renjun says as he grabs one chip and eats it with a smile on his face.

"Can you guys stop fighting?" Jeno asks. Jaemin was finally done cleaning up Jeno's injury.

"So how are we gonna start this?" Jaemin asked.

"First of all. Where is Chenle?" Renjun asked. Everyone looked around the room. He wasn't there.

All 5 of them got up and walked up to Chenle's room. Jaemin opened the door and looked around to see if Chenle was there. He was.

"Chenle? Are you ok?" Renjun asked. Chenle was just sitting on his bed doing nothing.

"I'm fine," Chenle said as he looked at the floor.

"We don't believe it," Donghyuck says. Chenle looks up and sees all 5 of his friends standing at the door way looking at him.

"Jeno. What happened to your lip?" Chenle asked.

"Jisung is what happened," Jeno said as he entered his room and sat down right next to him.

"What did he do to you?" Chenle asked.

"He punched me in the face is all," Jeno said. Chenle made an 'oh' face.

"Alright. So let's settle this down," Renjun says.

"I'll start," Jeno says.

They boys explain everything that has happened with Chenle's life and what Jisung has been doing. There were making shocked faces mainly from Donghyuck since he had no idea what was happening.

"Just watch! He's gonna come back crawling to you. Saying 'I messed up! I'm sorry! I really need you in my life'. It's gonna happen," Donghyuck said.

"I guess I'll just have to wait and see," Chenle said. He sighed unsure about Jisung.

"I know this isn't the perfect time to bring this up but I need answers now," Jaemin says.

"What do you mean?" Renjun asks.

"Jeno. Do you really have a crush on me?" Jaemin asks. Everyone went silent. They all looked at Jaemin and Jeno.

Jeno just looked at Jaemin with a shocked face. His face was starting to get red and heat up a bit.

"...Yea. I like you," Jeno said slowly and very much awkwardly. Jaemin just stared at him back.

"Come on! Jaemin just say you like him too," Chenle spoke up since it was pretty silent and was starting to get awkward.

"I was just about to do that but you ruined the mood," Jaemin said as he crossed his arms.

"I think it was better of Chenle ruined the mood. The mood was pretty awkward," Donghyuck just started to laugh.

"Let's go get snacks and go watch the show we were watching a few days ago. You guys settle this on your own without us spectating," Mark said as he got up.

I didn't expect to write this chapter but I did and it came out alright I guess.

[EDIT: I saw a lot of people commenting about the nomin and Jisung moment. I just wanted to say that Jisung isn't technically friends with them except for Jeno but I never made that clear. Im sorryyyyy about that. Also Jisung never really considered them as his friends except Jeno. Again sorry]

Hope you liked it!

Vote, Comment and Enjoy!