8 | do it

"Are you gonna hang out with Jisung today?" Jaemin asked.

"Well. Yea," Chenle awkwardly giggled.

"Of course. Why did I even ask," Jaemin said.

"Sorry," Chenle softly giggled.

"It's ok. You've known me a lot longer than you've met him. So you're just getting to know him and stuff and be comfortable with each other," Jaemin said.

"Thanks for being understanding," Chenle smiled. He couldn't have had a better best friend than Jaemin.

🔥

"Come on! Let's go," Jisung said smiling.

"Jisung. I have one more class. Can you wait?" Chenle said. Jisung stopped and looked at him with a smile.

"I'll wait for you. After we can go and hang out," Jisung said with a smile. Chenle just nodded at him.

"He's so caring and understanding," Chenle mumbled with a smile on his face as he walked to his next class.

An hour passed by and Chenle got out class. He walked outside of school and looked around for Jisung. He spotted Jisung sitting down on his phone.

"Jisung!" Chenle yelled at him. Jisung looked up and saw Chenle waving at him.

"Finally!" Jisung smiled. He walked up to Chenle.

"You're gonna drop me off at my house like usually?" Chenle asked.

"Of course. I was also wondering if you wanted to hang out at the park near you're house?" Jisung asked. Chenle smiled and nodded his head.

They walked to the park near Chenle's house and they would talk about random things that would make each other laugh.

"You're so adorable," Jisung said as he pinched Chenle's cheeks. Chenle only pouted at him.

"I'm not cute," Chenle said.

"Yea you are," Jisung smiled.

"No. You're cute," Chenle said. Jisung only chuckled.

"I'm not cute. I'm not even good looking," Jisung awkwardly giggled.

"You are good looking. I don't know what you're talking about," Chenle said.

"Only if you say so," Jisung smiled.

They made it to the park. They sat down at a bench. The park was pretty empty so nobody was really there.

"Why'd you want to come to the park?" Chenle asked.

"I always drop you off and noticed the park and was thinking maybe we should go there. Together," Jisung said.

"You just wanted more time alone with me. More properly?" Chenle asked.

"I guess if you say it that," Jisung said.

"I want to hang out with you more too," Chenle smiled. Jisung smiled back.

They sat there. Talking about random things that they would normally talk about on the phone.

It suddenly got quiet and there was awkward silence. Until Jisung broke the silence with something that surprised Chenle.

"I really want to kiss you right now," Jisung said without thinking much about it. Chenle widened his eyes.

"Do it," Chenle dared him. Jisung was the one widening his eyes.

"Wait... really?" Jisung said shocked.

"I know you won't do it. Which is why I'm telling you to do it," Chenle said looking ahead of him.

"Oh really? I'll do it since you're allowing me to. So you can't freak out or say anything," Jisung said. Chenle simply nodded.

Soon enough Jisung and Chenle started to talk again.

During the conversation, Chenle quickly leaned into Jisung's face but Jisung would lean away in surprise.

"I see what you're trying to do," Jisung said with a smile on his face. Chenle only giggled.

"See you won't do it," Chenle said.

"I just don't want to surprise you is all," Jisung said with a cocky tone.

"Yea sure," Chenle said with a sarcastic voice. He looked at Jisung and smiled.

Jisung only rolled his eyes at him. Chenle smiled again. He then leaned into Jisung's face again and Jisung getting surprised again leaning away.

"You keep doing it," Chenle laughs. Jisung only gave him a face and rolled his eyes again.

"Next time you do that. Our lips will be connected," Jisung said with a wink. Chenle only laughed at him.

Chenle suddenly leaned in kissed Jisung on the cheek. Jisung looked at him surprised. Chenle just giggled.

Chenle stopped leaning into Jisung. Instead they started to talk again. Mainly new things they didn't know about each other.

"Look at the time. I have to go now," Jisung said as he stood up.

"Already? We didn't even get to kiss," Chenle mumbled. Jisung looked at him and smiled.

"You really wanted to kiss me?" Jisung asked. Chenle looked up and shyly nodded his head.

"We could kiss right now," Jisung said. Chenle immediately looked at him.

"Oh! Now you want to kiss me," Chenle said with a cocky tone.

"Sorry. I was just being a chicken," Jisung said while rubbing his nape.

"Not even a kiss on the cheek back. I'm disappointed," Chenle shook his head and pouted.

"What if you turned your head and then our lips touched," Jisung said.

"I'm not gonna turn my head," Chenle laughed.

"Fine," Jisung said. He leaned in and kissed Chenle on the cheek. Chenle was now satisfied.

"Alright. I'll kiss you now," Chenle said. He stood up in front of Jisung. Chenle looked up at him and realized their height difference.

Jisung put his hands and arms around Chenle's waist. He pulled in Chenle closer and like that Chenle started to blush.

"So how's it gonna happen?" Jisung asked a bit nervous.

"I-I don't know," Chenle slightly stuttered.

"I guess we both lean in," Jisung said.

"I guess so," Chenle awkwardly giggled.

Jisung and Chenle both slowly started to get lean in. Chenle started to freak out a bit so he quickly pulled back.

"Why am I getting so nervous now," Chenle said. Jisung only giggled at him.

"Come on hurry up," Jisung said. Chenle nodded his head.

They both started to lean in again. Soon enough their lips were connected. It was a soft and subtle kiss. They both pulled back and looked at each other.

"We did it!" Jisung said a bit loud but he was smiling. Chenle smiled at him. Jisung hugged him and lifted him up.

"Jisung!" Chenle yelped. Jisung put back Chenle on the ground and looked at him a smile on his face.

"We kissed!" Jisung said so happily.

"I know we did," Chenle laughed.

"Alright. Let's go home," Jisung said.

Uwu! They kissed!

I hope you liked it!

Vote, Comment and Enjoy!