30 | ugh idiot!

Chenle walked into school. He was 5 minutes late. He was walking to class. He notices to girls they were walking the opposite direction from them. Chenle could recognize them.

They were Koeun's friends. Areum and Narae. Chenle wasn't close with them. He didn't have any classes with them either. He's never talked to them at all.

"Ugh idiot!" They both yelled at the same time right when they passed by Chenle. Chenle turned back and looked at them. He shrugged it off and ignored it not thinking much about it.

"Who were they calling idiot?" Chenle mumbled. He entered his class. He sat right next to Donghyuck.

"Hey Chenle. You're late," Doonghyuck said. Chenle nodded his head.

"I woke up a bit late," Chenle said. Donghyuck flicked his foreheads.

"We all left you in the morning to not disturb your morning and here you are late," Donghyuck said. Chenle just giggled.

Chenle suddenly started thinking about what Areum and Narae said. He furrowed his eyebrows and looked down at his notebook. Donghyuck noticed his face.

"What's wrong?" Donghyuck asked. Chenle looked at him.

"Do you know Areum and Narae?" Chenle asked him. Donghyuck nodded his head.

"Yea. Aren't they friends with Koeun?" Donghyuck says. Chenle nodded his head.

"I was walking right past them when I was on my way to class and they both said 'ugh idiot' at the same time exactly when I pasted by them," Chenle said. Donghyuck raised an eyebrow.

"Was there someone else in the hallway when you passed by them," Donghyuck asked. Chenle shook his head.

"It was just me who was passing right by them and they weren't even talking. Like the moment we passed they said it," Chenle said.

"That's weird then," Donghyuck said.

🔥

"Are you going to hang out with Jisung today?" Jaemin asked. Chenle shrugged. He was waiting for Jaemin to finish packing his stuff so that they can head to the next class.

"I don't think so. He said he had to talk to his parents about some things," Chenle responded.

They walked out of class and headed to their next class. They both passed by Koeun and Areum who were talking.

"Ugh idiot!" Areum suddenly yelled right when Chenle and Jaemin passed by.

"Hey Jaemin," Koeun said. Jaemin just looked at her and gave her an awkward smile.

As soon as they made it to their next class. Chenle grabbed Jaemin's arm and pulled him closer to him.

"Did you not see that!" Chenle said. His face was frantic.

"See what?" Jaemin asked. He raised an eyebrow at Chenle.

"What Areum said," Chenle said.

"Yea. What about it?" Jaemin asked.

"I think they're talking about me," Chenle said.

"I don't get it," Jaemin said.

"Alright. I'll explain to you at lunch," Chenle said.

"Ok?" Jaemin said giving Chenle a confused face.

🔥

"So what do you have to tell me?" Jaemin asked.

"First. Where's Jisung?" Renjun asked.

"He's talking with a teacher right now but that's besides the point," Chenle said.

"Ok. Go on," Jeno said.

"So this morning when I was walking to class. I walked by Areum and Narae. They both said 'ugh idiot!' at the exact same time when I passed right by them and there was no one around us. Just me and them. Then when Jaemin and I were walking to our next class, we walked past Areum and Koeun. Areum yelled 'ugh idiot' when we past by them. I think they're calling me the idiot," Chenle said.

"Are you sure? What if they were just talking about something and she said it the moment she said it when we passed by," Jaemin said. Chenle shook his head.

"Yea. I gonna be on Chenle's side for this one. Chenle said that Areum and Narae weren't even talking when they said it out loud near Chenle," Donghyuck said.

Jaemin looked at them. Then started thinking about it.

"I swear if it's because of Koeun still having feelings for Jisung. I'm gonna kill a bitch," Jeno said.

"So whose side are you on?" Renjun asked Jaemin. Jaemin looked up at Renjun and shrugged.

"I need more evidence. I'm also not on anyone's side," Jaemin said.

"Dude! Believe Chenle! If it happens again. I told you," Donghyuck said at Jaemin.

"What's Koeun's deal anyway. I'm not close with her but she's cool with me," Jaemin said.

"I don't like her," Jeno said.

"Well that's just you," Jaemin said. Renjun and Donghyuck both widened their eyes.

"I don't like her either. Renjun doesn't even like her and Renjun is nice to everyone," Donghyuck says. Jaemin looked at them and sighed.

"Chenle. If her friends call you any names. I'm beating them up and I don't care if their girls," Jaemin said.

This happened to me and I was going through a really rough time and my self esteem only got lower bc of them.

I hope you liked it!

Vote, Comment and Enjoy!