16 | wanna be back with you

"Are we gonna hang out and go to the cafe after school?" Donghyuck whispered to Chenle. Chenle looked at him and nodded his head.

They both continued working on their classwork.

Chenle suddenly starts to buzz. Chenle looks down to see who it was.

To his surprise it was Jisung.

Jisung:
Want to hang out after school?

Chenle looked up at Donghyuck. Donghyuck looked at him and made a confused face.

"What?" Donghyuck asked.

"Jisung just texted me saying he wants to hang out after school. What do I say?" Chenle says.

"Just say yes but don't say yes if he asks you out. You can't go back to him that quick after all the things he's done. He needs to redeem himself," Donghyuck says. Chenle nods.

Chenle:
Sure

🔥

"Wait? Are you really sure he wants to hang out with you? Like not to be mean or crush your ideas right now but what if he meant to send that to someone else," Jaemin says.

"So be it. If he doesn't want to then I can still hang out with you guys," Chenle says.

"I just don't want you to feel sad again. I love you so much and you're my best friend and it hurts to see someone do that to you alright," Jaemin said.

"I know. I'll be fine this time don't worry," Chenle smiled at him. Jaemin gave him an uneasy smile. He was just worried.

"Alright. I'll wait for you after class and we'll wait for Jisung together," Jaemin said. Chenle nodded his head.

🔥

Chenle got a text from Jaemin saying that he was gonna wait for him downstairs. Chenle headed downstairs and saw Jaemin talking to someone.

"Hey Jaemin. Who are you talking t-," Chenle realized who he was talking to. It was Jisung.

"I was really hoping you guys didn't see me," Jisung awkwardly laughed as he rubbed his nape.

"Why?" Chenle asked.

"I was just gonna go home but now I have to hang out with you," Jisung awkwardly said.

"You're lucky I caught him," Jaemin said to Chenle.

"Alright. Let's go," Chenle said. Jisung laughed and followed Chenle.

"Do you even know where we are gonna go," Jisung said.

"Nope. So you lead the way," Chenle said. Jisung laughed again and looked at Chenle. He started walking ahead of him.

Chenle furrowed his eyebrows. There's something up with Jisung.

After walking for a while, they saw a fast food place and Jisung suggested to go there.

"Bro! I haven't had a vanilla milkshake high before. It's gonna taste really good though," Jisung said. That's what Chenle found out.

"Why are you high!" Chenle said. He never liked when Jisung was like that. He found it annoying.

"Because I am. It's not like it bothers you anyways," Jisung said as he looked at Chenle with an annoyed face. Chenle simply rolled his eyes.

Jisung paid for his food and they continued walking.

"Where are we going? Can you tell me at least," Chenle asked.

"Oh! We are going to a music shop!" Jisung said with a smile on his face.

"You can play an instrument?" Chenle asked.

"I mean. I can play the recorder," Jisung laughed. Chenle just slightly giggled.

They finally arrive at the music shop. It was pretty big. They walked to the wind instrument area.

"You aren't allowed to play any instrument here. You are just allowed to buy them," One of the employee's say as Jisung was about to grab a record.

"Oh sorry," Jisung said.

"So what are we here for?" Chenle asks.

"I was gonna show you a song but nevermind I guess. Do you know how to play an instrument?" Jisung asks him. Chenle nods his head.

"Come on. Let's go to the keyboards," Chenle says as he grabs his hand.

They walk in and Chenle sees a grand piano. He goes over and sits down.

"What do you want me to play?" Chenle asked as he looked up at Jisung.

"I don't know. Play a song that you know by heart," Jisung says as he sits down next to Chenle. Chenle slowly nodded his head unsure. He didn't know exactly what to play.

Suddenly a song pops up in his head. He takes a deep breath and looks at the piano. He starts to play the song he suddenly thought of. Chenle was playing 'Hey Jude'.

Not only did Chenle play the piano but he started to sing along to it. Jisung looked at Chenle with shocked eyes but Chenle didn't notice. He was so focused on playing the piano and singing the song.

"Wow! You're amazing!" Jisung says as Chenle finishes playing the song. Chenle simply just giggled at him.

"Thanks," Chenle said with a smile on his face.

🔥

"I really didn't know you could play the piano like that," Jisung said still pretty shocked as they were walking to Chenle's house.

"Yea. It's one thing I didn't tell you," Chenle laughed. Suddenly Jisung stopped. Chenle looked back at him.

Jisung put both his hands on Chenle's shoulders and stared at him. Chenle gave him a confused look.

"I'm sorry for what I did to you. I'm really sorry. What I'm trying to say is that I want to get back together with you. I want to start talking to you again," Jisung said. Chenle just stared at him.

Jisung sighed out of frustration. His hands still on Chenle's shoulders. He leaned in quick and gave Chenle a kiss on the lips. He let's go to see what Chenle would say and think.

Chenle looks at him with a shocked face. Chenle didn't even realized but he leaned in and gave Jisung another kiss.

"I didn't mean to give you that kiss," Chenle quickly says as he covers his mouth. Jisung just laughed.

"I guessing that's a yes and you want to go back to talking to me," Jisung asked. Chenle shyly nodded his head.

"That's all I need to know," Jisung said as he leaned into Chenle and gave him another kiss on the lips. This time Chenle shyly smiled back.

"Bye Jisung," Chenle said as he waved at him. They both waved at each other and went their separate ways.

I kinda really like this chapter a lot!

I hope you liked it!

Vote, Comment and Enjoy!