29 | genuine love for you

It was midnight. Everyone feel asleep early. Everyone except for Jisung. He was laying down on the bed next to Chenle.

He looked at him sleeping. He started to blush realizing that he's in the same bed with Chenle. Chenle looked so peaceful sleeping right next to him. He scooted closer to Chenle. He hugged Chenle and Chenle hugged back.

He felt his heartbeating rather fast. He hoped that Chenle couldn't hear his heartbeat so fast.

Another thing that made Jisung blush was that he was wearing a oversized shirt Chenle had and his shorts.

He kissed Chenle on his forehead.

"Chenle. I love you so much. I've never felt this way about someone before. A girl has never made me feel this way or a boy but you... you're different. You make me blush easily. You make my heart flutter. I feel at peace with you. You're the best thing that has ever happened to me," Jisung whispered.

"Wow. So Chenle makes you feel like that," Jeno said. Jisung jumped and turned around to Jeno sitting down looking over at him.

"Don't scare me like that," Jisung whispered yelled.

"What happened?" Chenle asked. He slowly opened his eyes. He looked up and sees Jisung's face. He was hugging him.

"Nothing. Go back to sleep," Jisung cooed at Chenle. Chenle nodded his head.

"No. Jisung. Tell him," Jeno said. Jisung sighed.

"Tell me what," Chenle asked.

Jisung looked back at Jeno and shot him a glare. Jeno smiled at him and stuck his tongue out at him.

"Can you go to sleep at least?" Jisung said to Jeno. He rolled his eyes. Jeno got up.

"I'm going to the bathroom then," Jeno said leaving Chenle's room and heading to the bathroom. Jisung looked back at Chenle and just stared at him for awhile.

"You have something to tell me," Chenle said looking back at Jisung. Jisung took a deep breathe.

"Chenle. I really love you. You make me feel happy. No one has ever made me feel this way except for you. You make me blush easily. You make my heart flutter. Everything about you. I'm in love with. I just feel like. You don't love me the same way I love you," Jisung said. Chenle looked at him.

He put his hand on Jisung's cheek and smiled at him. He just stared at him for awhile not saying anything but just admiring his boyfriend.

"Jisung. I love you so much. I just don't express it as much as you do," Chenle said. Jisung sighed.

"I don't believe you," Jisung replied. He looked at Chenle's hair. Chenle noticed the look he had on his face. He had a sad face on.

"Trust me. If I didn't love you. I wouldn't dated you. I wouldn't have forgiven you. I wouldn't have been depressed. I do love you," Chenle said. Jisung smiled at him. He leaned and kissed Chenle on the nose.

"I trust you then," Jisung replied. Chenle smiled right back at him.

"I only want to see you smiling. I don't want to see you sad or crying. It breaks my heart," Chenle said. Jisung softly giggled.

"I'll smile whenever I'm with you then," Jisung said.

🔥

"Jeno? Why are you awake?" Jaemin looked at the time and saw that it was 2 in the morning.

"I can't sleep," Jeno replied. He looked over at the bed and saw Chenle and Jisung sleeping together, cuddling.

"What makes you go to sleep then?" Jaemin asked. Jeno looked down at him. He didn't know what to tell him.

"Jaemin. I'm surprised you even liked me back and that we're now dating along with Renjun," Jeno said.

"Why are you surprised. Is that what you not wanted?" Jaemin asked. Jeno shook his head.

"I do. It's just. Why me? All I did before was smoke and skip class," Jeno replied. Jaemin sat down and leaned on Jeno.

"I thought you were cute. Soon enough I started liking you. As much as I hated you smoking and always skipping class. I didn't care because of love," Jaemin said. He looked down and grabbed Jeno's hands.

"I love you," Jeno said. He leaned in and gave Jaemin a peck on the cheek.

"I love you too," Jaemin softly giggled.

"What are you two awake for?" Renjun sat up. His hair was a mess and he looked like a chicken. Jeno and Jaemin giggled at each other.

"What are you two giggling about," Renjun pouted. Jeno and Jaemin both cooed at Renjun. They pulled him and brought him close.

They both gave Renjun a kiss on the cheek.

"We love you," Jeno and Jaemin said in unison. Renjun just blushed.

"I love you guys too," Renjun was getting embarrassed and covered his face with the blanket.

"You're adorable," They both said.

"Can you guys stop saying the exact same thing at the same time. It's weird and you guys are embarrassing," Renjun mumbled.

They just giggled.

This chapter is full of uwu and I love anything uwu related.

I hope you liked it!

Vote, Comment and Enjoy!