23| you guys are the cutest

"We get it. You two are dating. Can you guys stop acting all lovey dovey right in front of me at least? Can you guys spare me," Jaemin said. They were outside of class waiting to enter.

"Sorry. I didn't want to make seem like you're a third wheel," Chenle quickly said. He tried walking close to Jaemin but Jisung pulled him back and hugged him tightly.

Jaemin only rolled his eyes and crossed his arms. He suddenly got attacked with a hug by Jeno and Renjun.

"Nana!" Both Jeno and Renjun said. Jaemin turned and looked at the two. He hugged them back and gave them both a kiss on the cheek.

"Hi Injunie and Nono," Jaemin cooed. Renjun held his heart and pretended to faint with Jeno catching him.

"You're aegyo is too powerful for me," Renjun said with his eyes closed shut. Jaemin leaned in and kissed him on the lips. While Jeno kissed Renjun on the forehead.

"Jaemin! Why are you attacking us for being all lovey dovey when you're doing as well. Instead with two people instead of one like us," Jisung quickly said.

"You have a point," Jaemin said.

🔥

"Jisung! What are you doing here? Go to class," Chenle said. Instead Jisung was hugging him.

"I don't want to leave you!" Jisung cried. He let go and kissed Chenle on the cheek.

"You guys are the cutest," Someone said as they passed by. Chenle and Jisung turned their heads and thanked the person who said that.

"Go to class," Chenle looked at him in the eye.

"Fine. Only because you told me," Jisung said. He kissed Chenle on the cheek one last time and then left for class.

"He is so in love with you," Jeno said right behind him. Chenle jumped and turned around and look at Jeno.

"Don't scare me like that," Chenle smack him on the shoulder. Jeno just looked at him.

"That doesn't hurt," Jeno said with a cold tone.

"I'm not that strong," Chenle said as he rubbed his nape. Jeno smiled at him and laughed.

"Neither is Renjun. It's adorable," Jeno sighed.

They walked into class together. Jeno was daydreaming about Jaemin and his sudden new crush on Renjun. Chenle only laughed at the smile Jeno had on his face.

🔥

"Chenle!" Jisung yelled the minute Chenle got out of class. Chenle got attacked by Jisung who gave him a hug.

Jaemin and Renjun were waiting with Jisung. They waved at Jeno and Jeno ran to them two with a smile on his face.

"Jisung. I was gone for only one class. It wasn't for that long," Chenle giggled.

"I know but during class the only thing I could think of was you," Jisung said. He kissed Chenle only the cheek.

"Can you two at least get out of the school building?" Jaemin said. Chenle and Jisung turned and look at him. They looked at each other and giggled.

They walked out of school and saw Donghyuck and Mark there waiting for them.

"Where are we going to hang out guys?" Donghyuck asked.

"Cafe?" Renjun said. They all agreed and walked towards the cafe near the school that was hidden and only they knew were it was.

"I didn't know there was a cafe by here," Jisung said. He was holding Chenle's hand.

"Well, now you know," Chenle laughed. They all enter the cafe. They all ordered their drinks and looked for a table.

They lucky found a table that all 7 of them could fit in. Renjun, Jeno and Jaemin were sitting one side of the table while Donghyuck, Mark, Chenle and Jisung were sitting on the other side.

Jisung didn't let go of Chenle. He hugged him and gave him kisses all over his face. Chenle just sat there giggling at Jisung.

"Jisung really loves Chenle," Donghyuck mumbled. The rest all agreed. Jisung was head over heels for Chenle.

"I heard that," Jisung said. He let go of Chenle and looked at the rest.

"What! I wasn't lying nor can you deny it," Donghyuck said. Jisung sighed and agreed with them.

"This is a new side to Jisung," Jeno said as he looked at Jisung.

"No. It's not," Jisung said as he crossed his arms.

"Sure. Never saw you act like this with Koeun," Jeno said. Jisung just looked at him and froze. Everyone else remained quiet.

"Don't ever talk about her," Jisung said harshly.

"Why?" Chenle asked.

"She's disgusting," Jisung said. He looked down and shook his head.

"How?" Chenle asked again.

"Look. I said to not talk about her ever. I don't even want to mention her at all," Jisung said. Everyone stayed silent.

"Order for 7?" The employee yelled.

"Look! I'll go get our drinks," Jisung said as he stood up. He left them and went to go get their drinks.

"Nice job Jeno. You made Jisung awkward with us again," Donghyuck said.

"Oh shut up. I didn't think he'd react like that," Jeno said as he rolled his eyes.

Chenle just kept thinking about it. Why did Jisung act that way and not want to talk about her? He then remembers how Koeun was jealous of him and Jeno said she shouldn't be jealous to begin with. It was running through his head but he choose to ignore it. It was in the past now.

I guess I tried to add in a some Chensung and Norenmin moments.

I hope you liked it!

Vote, Comment and Enjoy!