35 | i can't lose you

Chenle walked out the door. They didn't have school or anything. He was going to hang out with Jisung for the day.

"Don't come home late!" Chenle's mom yelled at him. Chenle nodded his head.

He continued walking and headed to the city. He was going to meet up with Jisung at a mall.

Jisung:
Are you at the mall already?

Chenle:
No. I'm almost there.

Jisung:
Oh ok. I'm almost there too.

Chenle:
See you there.

As soon as Chenle sent the text. He looked up and saw Jisung getting there as well.

"Jisung!" Chenle yelled. Chenle ran towards Jisung and attacked him with a hug.

Jisung stumbled back a bit and hugged Chenle back. They both let go and looked at each other.

"I miss you," Jisung said.

"You hung out with me yesterday," Chenle laughed. Jisung gave him a peck on the lips.

"I still miss you," Jisung smiled. Chenle just giggled and smiled back at him.

"Let's go to the mall!" Chenle said taking Jisung's hand and dragging him to the mall.

They walked around and looked around the place. Chenle saw an arcade place and immediately wanted to go.

"Let's go to the arcade!" Chenle said. He held Jisung's arm tightly. Jisung looked over at the arcade. He nodded his head.

"Sure," Jisung smiled.

They headed to the arcade together holding hands. They entered and saw how surprisingly empty it was.

Chenle looked around and saw a rubber duck claw machine. His eyes lit up and immediately wanted to go to the machine.

He didn't even warn Jisung. He just simply headed straight to the machine. Jisung followed him.

"Rubber ducks?" Jisung asked. Chenle turned his head and looked at Jisung and nodded his head.

"I wanna play," Chenle said excitedly. Jisung chuckled. He took out a dollar and handed it to Chenle.

Chenle put the dollar into the machine, feeding the dollar bill to the machine. He looked up and started playing. He pressed the button and the claw fell directly on one of the rubber ducks.

The machine grabbed it and like that Chenle got a rubber duck.

"No way!" Jisung said looking at Chenle with a shocked face.

Chenle grabbed them duck and looked at Jisung with a smile.

"I got it!" Chenle jumped. Jisung laughed at how cute Chenle looked about getting the rubber duck.

Chenle decided to go around the arcade and try any other claw machine. Surprisingly he would win something from the machine.

"Why are you so good at claw machines?" Jisung said. He hugged Chenle and gave him a kiss on cheek.

"I don't know. I haven't played a claw machine in awhile," Chenle smiled. He leaned in and gave Jisung a kiss on the nose.

"I don't like it when you kiss my nose," Jisung pouted. Chenle giggled and kissed his lips.

"Why? You have a cute nose," Chenle said with an aegyo filled voice. Jisung couldn't help but smile at him.

"You're so cute. This is why I love you," Jisung said and gave him a big kiss on the cheek.

🔥

"You're so cute," Chenle said as he pinched Jisung's cheek. Jisung looked at him and raised an eyebrow. He put his arms around Chenle.

"I'm not cute," Jisung pouted. Chenle laughed.

"I should stick to the pouting," Chenle said. Jisung removed his arms from Chenle's waist.

"This is why I wanted to break up with you," Jisung said with a serious face. Chenle face quickly changed from a smile to a sad face.

"What," Chenle tried to grab Jisung's hand but he pulled away.

Jisung did it again. He walked away from him and Chenle just stood there. A tear slowly falling down his face.

Jisung turned around again. This time to see Chenle crying. Jisung quickly ran towards Chenle and hugged him.

"Chenle. I'm sorry. I was joking. I don't want to break up with you. I can't do that. I can't loose you," Jisung said. Chenle hugged him back and tears started to fall down his face even more.

Chenle lifted up his head and looked at Jisung. Jisung saw all the tears falling down Chenle's face and immediately regretted it.

"I'm sorry. I was joking," Jisung said as he gently placed his hand on Chenle's cheek.

"Am I not good enough for you?" Chenle asked. Jisung didn't say anything but just stare at him.

"You are so much more than enough. You are so perfect for me," Jisung thought.

"You are good enough for me. Don't ever think that you're not good enough for me," Jisung said.

"Do you really love me," Chenle asked. Jisung nodded his head.

"I love you so much," Jisung said as he leaned down and kissed Chenle on the forehead.

"I believe you then," Chenle said softly smiling at Jisung.

Y'all must have a hate-love relationship with Jisung at this point. Also surprise update.

I hope you liked it!

Vote, Comment and Enjoy!