28 | understanding your problems

Jisung remained silent for a bit. He cleared his throat and started to talk. Chenle was paying attention to him.

"My family got into some financial problems and it's affecting the whole family right now. My mother and father are constantly yelling at each other. They yell at me as well... because of that I started getting depressed and didn't want to talk to anyone at all. It's hard. I also just recently went to the doctors and I found out that I developed ADHD. School has gotten harder for me because of it. I don't want to focus in class or anything. I didn't want to start smoking again and doing all these things but I couldn't help myself. It was the only way I would feel at piece and not worry about anything," Jisung explained.

"Jisung. Why didn't you tell me about this earlier?" Chenle said. Jisung didn't say anything. He looked at Chenle. There was tears in his eyes.

"I just didn't want to accept it. I also didn't want you to get worried about me," Jisung was crying. Tears were falling down his face. Chenle couldn't just look at Jisung crying.

"Jisung don't cry. I don't want you to ever feel alone. I'm always here for you," Chenle said.

"I'm sorry," Jisung didn't know what else to say. "Chenle. I love you"

"I love you too," Chenle replied. Jisung looked up at him and gave a soft smile.

"Jisung! Get your ass over here!" Someone yelled. Jisung looked to his side and nodded his head.

"I have to go. Bye," Jisung said and ended the call.

"Wow. I didn't expect that," Chenle mumbled.

🔥

Jisung got up and walked over to the living room.

"What?" Jisung replied. He sees his parents sitting down.

"So you smoke?" Jisung's dad asks. His tone was extremely mad. Jisung just nodded his head.

"So. What about it?" Jisung said.

"Is that the reason why we lost so much money? Because of you buying all this shit," Jisung's dad said. Jisung froze. He didn't realize it was his fault that they kept losing money.

"I'm sorry," Jisung mumbled. His dad was beyond at mad at him.

"A sorry isn't going to cut it," His dad yelled at him.

"So then what do you want me to do!" Jisung yelled back.

"Jisung. Don't yell," His mother said.

"No. Fuck you guys. You guys know that I have depression and all this mental health issue yet you yell at me," Jisung yelled. He walked out of the house and slammed the door shut.

🔥

The door bell rang. Chenle opened the door and saw all his friends there. They all had bags in their hands.

"We got snacks, food and drinks!" They all said. They entered the house and headed to his room. All Chenle did was smile at them.

They all were inside Chenle's room.

"So you and Jisung aren't dating anymore," Jaemin asked. Chenle shook his head. Renjun and Jeno both widened their eyes and looked at Chenle with confusing.

"So are you guys still dating?" Renjun asked. Chenle slowly nodded his head.

"He just called me telling me that he was joking and that he couldn't think straight. He also told me his problems," Chenle said. Jeno made an 'oh' face. He knew what Jisung told Chenle.

"What did he say?" Donghyuck asked.

Chenle explained everything that Jisung had told him. Jeno nodded his head. He was right.

"Wow. I feel bad for Jisung," Mark said. The rest all nodded their heads.

The door bell suddenly rang. Chenle furrowed his eyebrows but he got up and walked downstairs to the door. He walked opened the door to see Jisung standing right in front of him.

"Jisung?" Chenle asked. Jisung just pulled him towards him and gave him a hug.

"I'm so sorry. I just needed to see you in person," Jisung hugged him. Chenle remained frozen.

"Look! Jisung's here," Donghyuck whispered. They were all looking from the window.

"Jisung. It's ok," Chenle chuckled.

"Chenle. Can I stay over your house?" Jisung asked. Chenle slowly nodded his head.

They let go from the hug and look at each other. Chenle moves to the side and let's Jisung enter his house. Jisung looked at his house. It was completely different from his.

"Follow me," Chenle said. They walk up the stairs and head to Chenle's room. He placed his hand on the doorknob. He didn't twist it open. He took a deep breath and opened it.

Jisung looked at saw Mark, Donghyuck, Renjun, Jeno and Jaemin all inside.

"You guys were having a sleepover without me?" Jisung said. He put his hands in his pockets and looked at the floor.

"We normally have sleepovers," Donghyuck said. Mark smacked Donghyuck knowing that what he just said was going to make Jisung feel less included.

"We usually just come over and talk about random stuff," Jaemin says. Jisung looked up and nodded his head. He looked over at Chenle.

"Care to explain why you never invited me?" Jisung asked a bit jealous.

"You live far and I feel bad if I have to make you come all the way over here to just to hang out with us," Chenle said looking down at his feet.

"Well. Next time invite. I'm staying here tonight," Jisung said looking at the rest.

"How come?" Jeno asked.

"I don't want to be in the same house as my parents," Jisung said. Jeno simply just knew that Jisung had a fight with his parents. Jisung would always come over to Jeno's house whenever he fought with his parents.

"Do you need clothes to sleep with. I can get you some clothes," Chenle said. Jisung slowly nodded and smiled at him.

"Why did I try to break up with him?" Jisung thought. He was too in love with Chenle. He thought it was the right choice but the right choice is to be with Chenle.

Again wow wow wow.

I hope you liked it!

Vote, Comment and Enjoy!