17 | i was "cheating"

It was back to the same thing. All weekend Chenle and Jisung were texting each other.

"It's like you never fought or even had a break or even stopped talking," Jaemin says as he looks up to the ceiling. He was laying down on Chenle's bed.

"I know. It's pretty weird to be honest," Chenle said as he laid right next to Jaemin.

"Also we told you, didn't we," Jaemin said.

"About what?" Chenle asked.

"That he was going to come back crawling to you no matter what," Jaemin said.

"Oh. You're right about that," Chenle laughed.

"As long as you're happy," Jaemin smiled at him.

"So what's the situation between you and Jeno?" Chenle asked. Jaemin's face suddenly started to heat up. Chenle looked at him and saw his face and only laughed.

"So something has happened!" Chenle said as he sat up and looked down at Jaemin with a smirk on his face.

"The day you went to hang out with Jisung. I bumped into Jeno and told him if we could talk," Jaemin said.

"And!" Chenle said as he punched Jaemin on the shoulder.

~

"Watch where you're going," Jaemin said as he was leaving school.

"Jaemin?" Jeno said as he turned around. Jaemin turned around and looked at Jeno.

"Did I bump into you? I'm sorry!" Jaemin quickly said.

"It's fine," Jeno laughed.

"Hey, can we... um... talk about things," Jaemin said awkwardly.

"Sure," Jeno said as he gave him his eye smile.

They walked out of school and headed to a park together. It was pretty awkward and silent. They finally arrived at the park and sat down at a bench.

"So what do you want to talk about?" Jeno asked.

"You like me and what I wanted to tell when we were at Chenle's house was that... I like you too," Jaemin said as he blushed.

"How come? I felt like you never knew that I existed. Only got to know me better once I walked up to Chenle about Jisung," Jeno said.

"I did notice you. I just never really had a crush on anyone. Chenle was telling me to crush on someone because he was scared that I was gonna be alone forever. The first person that I thought was cute... was you," Jaemin said all confident at first but started to get shy at the end.

"Now this is the reason why I like you," Jeno said as he placed his hand on Jaemin's cheek.

"So what are we?" Jaemin asks.

"Still friends. I want to get to know you better before we start dating," Jeno said. He stared at Jaemin with a caring face.

"Ok," Jaemin smiled.

~

"I'll be waiting for the day you guys start dating," Chenle smiled.

"Oh shut up," Jaemin smiled as he pushed Chenle.

🔥

It was sunday morning. Chenle woke up and looked to his left to see Jaemin sleeping with his mouth open.

He grabbed his phone and looked to see if he got any messages. Only from Jisung.

Jisung:
I wanna ask you out so bad but I have to do somethings first

Chenle:
What things do you need to do?

Jisung:
I'll tell you tomorrow at school.

Chenle:
Alright?

Jaemin suddenly woke up. He looked at Chenle on his phone.

"Are you on the phone with Jisung already?" Jaemin asked. Chenle turned his head and looked at him.

He gave him an awkward smile and nodded his head.

Jaemin just rolled his eyes at him and then smiled at him.

The rest of the day, Jaemin and Chenle were just watching a show together.

Chenle phone suddenly started to ring. He looked down and saw that it was Jisung.

"Answer it," Jaemin said. Chenle shrugged and grabbed his phone. He answered the call.

"Hey Chenle," Jisung said. Chenle put the phone on speaker so Jaemin would be able to hear.

"Hey Jisung," Chenle replied back.

"This call is gonna be short mainly because I wanted to tell you something that's been eating me up lately," Jisung said. Both Jaemin and Chenle furrowed their eyebrows and looked at each other.

"What is it?" Chenle asked.

"When I stopped talking to you. I started to mess around with this girl," Jisung said. Chenle was left speechless.

Jaemin rolled his eyes and shook his head.

"Continue," Jaemin said imitating Chenle's voice.

"I was just messing around with her for a bit but now that I want to go back to you. I need to tell her to stop talking to me and then I can officially ask you out," Jisung continued.

"Who were you messing around with?" Chenle asked.

"I don't think you know her but it's Bomi," Jisung said.

"Byun Bomi?" Chenle asked. Jaemin looked at Chenle with a shocked face.

"Yea? Do you know her?" Jisung asked.

"I have three classes with her. Of course I'm gonna know who she is," Chenle says. There was a long pause.

"What! I thought you didn't know her," Jisung said.

"I know a lot of people but many people don't know me that well," Chenle said.

"I'm sorry. Just know my choice is you. I have to get her off my back and then I'll go back to you," Jisung said. Chenle just sighed.

"Alright," Chenle said and ended the call.

"Wait. Isn't she related to that popular senior in school?" Jaemin suddenly asked.

"You mean," Chenle paused and looked at Jaemin.

"Byun Baekyun," They both said in unison.

"Jeez. I wonder how Jisung is gonna deal with that," Jaemin snickered. Chenle just softly giggled.

Just wanted to add Baekyun for the fun of it.

Hope you liked it!

Vote, Comment and Enjoy!