14 | back to the same old you

It's been a long awhile since Jisung had stopped talking Chenle. Almost 2 weeks at this point.

"Wanna go to the cafe after school?" Jaemin asked. Chenle nodded.

"See you after this class," Chenle says as he enters class. He sees Jeno sitting in his seat. Chenle sat in his seat which was across from him.

Jeno looks up from work and sees Chenle. He smiles at him and gives him his famous eye smile.

"Hey Chenle," Jeno whispers. Chenle looks up and looks at Jeno.

"What is it?" Chenle asks.

"I have to tell you somethings about Jisung. Ask the teacher if you can sit next to me," Jeno says.

"Alright," Chenle hesitated. He raised his hand and asked the teacher if he could sit next to Jeno. The teacher nodded their head.

Chenle quickly got up and sat next to Jeno.

"So what's up with Jisung?" Chenle asked. Jeno finished writing down something and then looked back at Chenle.

"Alright. Since you guys have started talking back awhile ago. Jisung has changed a lot. He wouldn't smoke and he wouldn't drink as often. He was getting better," Jeno said.

"Continue,"

"Now that he stopped talking to you, he's back to smoking but it's worse. He started drinking everyday now. Chenle you really changed him even if you didn't notice it," Jeno said.

"I didn't know," Chenle said.

"I want you to text him and tell him to meet up with you so you guys can talk about somethings," Jeno said.

"Alright," Chenle said.

"I know you are trying to get over him but it's better you guys talk since he didn't really give you a reason," Jeno said.

"Ok. I'll text him right now to see if we can talk after school," Chenle says.

🔥

Chenle had texted Jisung and he replied. He agreed to meet up with Chenle after school to talk.

Chenle walks out of class and waits for Jaemin to get out of his class. As soon as Jaemin walks out of class someone stops him.

"Jaemin! Can you come with me? I want to talk you about something," Jeno says.

"Sure. I guess," Jaemin said and he left with Jeno. Chenle sighed. Might as well not try to stall and actually talk to Jisung.

He walks outside of school and waits for Jisung. Jisung walks out of school and sees Chenle. He completely ignores him and walks away from him. Chenle just stood there shocked as he looked at Jisung walking away from him.

"Jisung," Chenle says. Jisung turns around and looks at Chenle with a dead face.

"What," Jisung said with a tone that clearly showed that he didn't care.

"Can we talk?" Chenle asked as he got closer to Jisung.

"Talk about what," Jisung said.

"Things," Chenle said as he grabbed Jisung's hand and dragged him to the train station with him.

"Ok. So what exactly do you want to talk about," Jisung said.

"Why did you stop talking to me. You never really gave me a reason," Chenle said. Jisung pulled out a cigarette. He lit it and started to smoke right in front of Chenle.

When Chenle and Jisung were talking, Chenle always told Jisung to never smoke in front of him because he felt uncomfortable and disliked it.

"I'm busy. I don't really have time to talk to anyone right now," Jisung simply said.

"I'm also busy and have other things to take care of but I made time for you so that we can talk," Chenle replied.

"It's just. I need to focus on one thing and I can't focus on having a relationship right now," Jisung said. Chenle only rolled his eyes.

The train was suddenly coming in.

"Look my train is coming. Good talk," Jisung said as he left to the other side. Chenle simply sighed. He turned around waited at the train station platform.

"Chenle!" Renjun yelled as he ran towards Chenle.

"Oh. Hey Renjun," Chenle said.

"Who were you just talking to?" Renjun asked.

"Jisung," Chenle said as he sighed.

"Why were you talking to him. I thought you were trying to get over him," Renjun asked.

"I just wanted to talk to him about some things and why we stopped talking was all," Chenle said.

"Well. I have something to tell you about him," Renjun said. The train was coming and made a stop. Chenle and Renjun got on the train cart. They both sat down.

"What were you going to tell me?" Chenle said.

"You know how you think Koeun doesn't like you because you were talking to Jisung," Renjun said.

"Wait. How do you know?" Chenle asked.

"Jaemin told me," Renjun said. Chenle made an 'oh' face.

"I saw Koeun and Jisung talking. I think they got back together or something. I don't know but I have a class with them and they were talking and they normally didn't talk after they broke up," Renjun said. Chenle sighed.

"What's the point of being sad over him," Chenle said. He put his head on Renjun's shoulder.

"Can I come over your house?" Renjun asked. Chenle nodded his head. Renjun looked down at Chenle. He saw that tears were trying to fall down his face.

"Chenle. Don't cry. Just watch. He's gonna come crawling back to you," Renjun said as he was rubbing Chenle's back to make him feel better.

What do you think about this chapter? Good? Bad?

I hope you liked it!

Vote, Comment and Enjoy!