18 | rumours

"Wake up loser," Jaemin said as he shook Chenle. Chenle fluttered his eyes open and looked at Jaemin with a strange look.

"What is it?" Chenle asked still half asleep.

"We gotta go to school so um... wake up," Jaemin said. Chenle jumped up and got ready.

They quickly got ready for school. They were dressed and eating breakfast already.

"We're gonna be there early," Jaemin said as he looked at the time.

"I might as well go and take a quick nap," Chenle walked towards the couch but Jaemin pulled him closer to him.

"No you're not. Instead you are going school early instead of getting there late and not on time at all," Jaemin was practically dragging Chenle out of the house.

They head to school earlier than they expected.

"Why do we have to be at this prison this early," Chenle complained.

"Better than being late," Jaemin smiled at Chenle. Chenle only rolled his eyes. They walked into school.

They were heading to their first class. Until they bumped into someone.

"Chenle?" The person said. Chenle turned around and saw a girl that he has one class with but never really talks to her.

"Kyunghwa? Correct?" Chenle asked. She nodded her head. She looked up to Chenle. She was much shorter than Chenle.

"Yea. You dating Jisung?" Kyunghwa asked.

"I-I... we're just talking for now. How do you know him," Chenle said.

"That kid was hitting me up," Kyunghwa rolled her eyes. Before Chenle could even say anything to her, she was gone.

"Wait what?" Both Chenle and Jaemin said in unison. They looked at each other and didn't say anything but what she said was stuck in Chenle's head all day.

🔥

Chenle and Jaemin were heading to lunch. They sat with the rest of their friends like normally.

"Got any updates to tell us," Donghyuck asked. Jaemin looked at Chenle and noticed he had the same face still. Sad.

"Well. You guys know Kyunghwa?" Jaemin asked. Mark immediately rolled his eyes. Jaemin raised an eyebrow at him.

"Is there anything about her that you care to tell us about," Renjun asked.

"She's such a slut. She probably has STD's," Mark said. Donghyuck and the rest were all shocked by what he said.

"Is that it?" Jaemin commented. Mark nodded his head.

"Boo!" Jeno said scaring Jaemin making him jump.

"Don't scare me like that!" Jaemin smacked Jeno on the chest.

"Sorry. Have you guys seen Jisung?" Jeno asked. All of them shook their head no. They haven't seen the tall chicken all day.

"He's always running around somewhere or just plain hiding," Jeno said.

"Well. Chenle come on. We should head to class early," Jaemin said to Chenle. Chenle looked up and slowly nodded his head.

"What happened to him," Jeno whispered to Jaemin.

"I'll explain later," Jaemin whispered back.

"Well. See you guys later," Jeno ran off.

As Chenle and Jaemin were heading to class. They see someone running to them and it was the person they least expected.

"Chenle! I have something to tell you!" Kyunghwa yelled. She ran to Chenle and stopped right in front of him. She was trying to catch her breath from all the running.

"Look!" She showed him what was on her phone. It was text messages from Jisung.

It was beyond paragraph of him telling her to meet up with him and for them do it together.

"When was this" Chenle said softly. Chenle looked at her straight in the eyes.

"This happened last night. I knew guys were talking again. He was telling me about it and all of the sudden he started texting me things like this. I didn't know what to say. I wasn't going to say yes because I didn't want to fuck around with someone else's guy," Kyunghwa explained. Chenle just rolled his eyes.

"What a liar," Chenle mumbled. He walked away from Jaemin and Kyunghwa. He headed straight to class.

Jaemin quickly followed Chenle right behind him. Jaemin held on to Chenle's arm.

"Chenle!" Jaemin said. Chenle let's go of Jaemin's grip.

"Let me go. Jisung is such a liar. He just wanted to play around with me and mess around with my feelings," Chenle said to him. He walked away and headed to his class.

Jaemin just sighed and watched Chenle walk away. He was getting mad at Jisung. He didn't trust him a single bit. He hated Jisung guts for making Chenle feel that way.

🔥

Chenle sat in class. Sad as ever. They were playing a movie in class, so the lights in the room were dark. Chenle was tearing up the whole time. Donghyuck was sitting in front him and when he turned around to see Chenle. He noticed the tears falling down his face.

"Chenle? Are you ok?" Chenle nodded his head. Donghyuck didn't believe him. "Chickens are just as cute as you"

It managed to put a smile on Chenle's face.

"Class is over. Head to your next class!" The teacher said.

Chenle got up and quickly wiped his tears away from his face and walked to his next class. As he was waiting for his next class. Jaemin and Jeno got there.

"Chenle? What happened?" Jaemin asked as he noticed the dried up tears and his red eyes.

"Nothing," Chenle pushed Jaemin away from him. Jeno looked over at Chenle and noticed his state.

"Chenle. I know you are not ok. Now what happened," Jeno said as he put both of his hands on Chenle's shoulders.

Chenle only looked over at Jaemin. Jaemin sighed and looked at Jeno. He explained everything that had happened at lunch. It made Jeno furious.

"That little asshole. I'll murder him the moment I see him," Jeno said. He walked away looking for Jisung.

"Your boyfriend can be scary sometimes," Chenle mumbled with a smile on his face. Jaemin didn't care if Chenle was making fun him at the moment. He was just glad to see Chenle have smile on his face.

"Yea. He can be scary," Jaemin said as he put around Chenle.

There will be more happening about this situation in the next chapter.

I hope you liked it!

Vote, Comment and Enjoy!