34 | better than ever

It was Friday.

"Chenle. Wanna hang out with us?" Donghyuck asked like usually. Chenle shook his head.

"I'm going to hang out with Jisung today," Chenle said. Donghyuck nodded his head.

"Of course. I shouldn't have asked," Donghyuck laughed. Chenle just pouted at him. "Pout at Jisung not me".

"What are you guys going to do anyways? The usual and head to the cafe down the street?" Chenle asked.

"Yup. Pretty much," Donghyuck said.

"Of course. I shouldn't have asked," Chenle mocked Donghyuck. Donghyuck pouted.

"Where you mocking me?" Donghyuck asked. Chenle laughed and nodded his head.

"And what are you going to do about it," Chenle said as he stuck out his tongue at him. Donghyuck only rolled his eyes at him.

"Have fun with your lover," Donghyuck said.

"I will," Chenle smiled at him.

The class was about to start so Donghyuck walked away and headed to his seat.

🔥

"Why are you smiling so much?" Jeno asked. Chenle looked up from his notebook and looked at Jeno with an even brighter smile.

"I'm hanging out with Jisung today," Chenle said. Jeno smiled at him.

"Does that mean I can hang out with your best friend today?" Jeno winked at him. Chenle furrowed his eyebrows.

"I mean yea. Isn't he your boyfriend along with Renjun?" Chenle asked. Jeno nodded his head.

"See we can hang out with our boyfriends without someone having to third wheel," Jeno laughed.

"Alright! Class is dismissed!" Ms. Kim said. All the students got up and got out the class.

Chenle quickly got his stuff and left the classroom leaving behind Jeno. Jeno noticed him leaving the classroom as soon as possible. Jeno grabbed his stuff and followed right behind Chenle.

Jeno made it to the door and saw Chenle getting hugged by Jisung.

"You didn't even wait for me!" Jeno yelled. Jaemin was next to the couple that was hugging and smiled when he heard his boyfriend's voice.

"Sorry," Chenle mouthed with a smile on his face. Jeno only rolled his eyes.

"Since Chenle is going to be with Jisung want to hang out today? With Renjun of course," Jaemin asked as he walked up to Jeno.

Jeno looked up at him. He still putting stuff inside his bag since he grabbed his stuff and ran out. Jeno stood up so that they were eye level. He placed a kiss on Jaemin's forehead and nodded his head.

"You should text Renjun or we should find him somewhere," Jeno said. Jaemin smiled at him and gave him a peck on the lips.

"Can we have a triple date since we're all going to hang out with our boyfriend's today," Donghyuck said.

"Nope. I want to have alone time with my dolphin," Jisung quickly said.

"You better not be doing unholy things," Jaemin mumbled but luckily Jisung heard him.

"I mean we could but only if my dolphin is comfortable with it," Jisung said. Jaemin widened his eyes.

"Wait you heard me!" Jaemin yelled. Jisung laughed and nodded his head.

"We should separate and head our own ways now should we," Jisung said. He took Chenle by the hand and they started to walk away.

Chenle turned his head and waved goodbye at all his friends. They all waved back at him and they headed out as well.

🔥

"Where are we going?" Chenle asked. Jisung shrugged.

"Anywhere you'd like," Jisung said. Chenle looked up at him.

"No. You choose because I don't know where to go," Chenle said.

"Fine. We'll head to the music shop that we went before," Jisung said. Chenle just gave him a soft smile.

They continued walking to the music shop like they normally would. They were still holding hands like they did when they left their friends. Jisung smiled. He regrets telling Chenle that he wanted to break up with him because in reality he really meant on breaking up with him.

Jisung kept thinking that Chenle was too good for him and that he doesn't deserve him and instead he should be alone. Seeing that Chenle was going to burst into tears he thought it wasn't the best choice.

"Jisung?" Chenle asked. Jisung shook his head and looked at Chenle.

"Yea. What is it?" Jisung asked.

"Are you ok? You were spacing out," Chenle said. Jisung nodded his head.

"I'm fine. I was just thinking about a few things," Jisung replied. Chenle gave him a soft smile.

"I don't deserve to be with him," Jisung thought. He sighed and kept walking. He had a frown on his face. Chenle noticed his frown and pouted.

"Don't think about bad things. Think about good things like me," Chenle said. Jisung giggled and nodded his head.

🔥

They walked into the music shop like they did last time. They headed to the keyboard area like they did last time.

"You want me to play another song?" Chenle asked. Jisung nodded his head.

Chenle sat down and looked at the piano in front of him. He started to play a classical note. Jisung was enjoying it. Sitting there next to Chenle while he played the piano.

Chenle suddenly stopped playing and looked at Jisung and noticed him smiling and staring at him.

"You like the song?" Chenle asked. Jisung shook his head.

"I like you. The way you play the piano for me," Jisung said. Chenle blushed and smiled at him.

Jisung leaned in and gave Chenle a kiss on the lips and a kiss on the forehead.

This was cute lol.

I hope you liked it!

Vote, Comment and Enjoy!