19 ~ June

"Seriously?" I yell, throwing the empty cereal box on the side.

"Don't be so immature Savannah." Elle snaps, following me into the kitchen. We've been arguing for half an hour now about her incompetent boyfriend and his inability to pay for anything. Also, let's not forget how creepy he is.

"Immature?" I scoff, crossing my arms as I glare at her. I don't think it's immature to politely ask when her boyfriend will be replacing the sixty boxes of cereal he's gone through. He's currently out at the casino for the fourth time this week. Apparently he felt 'lucky' tonight.

"Patrick is my boyfriend. He lives here because I want him to."

"Yeah, I figured," I smirk, before pushing past her and walking out into the living room, "What about what I want?"

"What you want? I'm your Guardian." She retorts, following me.

"You're only five years older, stop acting so high and mighty!" I counter, yelling as I turn back to face her.

"Why can't you just be happy for me?"

"If I thought you were happy then I would."

"How dare you!" She accuses, her eyes blazing with fury. "I am happier than I've been in years."

"Good to know." I scoff, reaching down and picking up my English book from the table. It's nice that she's so happy with him, content with the fact he's spending all her money and probably using her house as a drug den.

"Patrick makes me happy and all you do is complain. You've never even given him a chance."

"He's been sat here for over a month doing nothing but spending our money and he doesn't even have a job!" I half laugh, anger racing through me. "Half of my salary goes towards letting him live here!"

"He's currently looking for a job." Elle argues back, taking a step towards me.

"Sure." I roll my eyes, turning and walking towards my bedroom.

"He is!"

"Look at the state of him! Why would I give him a chance?" I snap, whirling around to face her.

"Jesus, how long have you been hanging out with Becky and the rich kids? Too pretentious to hang out with any of us lower class anymore?" She scoffs and I raise my eyebrows in disgust at her comment. She knows that's a low blow, Becky is one of my best friends and even though she's lucky to have everything she could ever want, she's never acted spoilt or pretentious. In fact, Becky is the complete opposite.

"Don't you dare!" I raise my voice, taking a step towards her, "Becky has been there for me way more than you over the last few months," I finish, adding salt to the wound. Don't attack my friends when you don't mean it.

"Then go fucking live with her." Elle yells.

"Shut up."

"No, seriously. Get out." She pushes past me, into my room and I follow, watching as she grabs one of my bags. "I don't want you here, Patrick doesn't want you here," She continues, grabbing hold of a handful of my clothes and stuffing them in. "And I know you don't want to be here with him," She looks up at me, anger covering her features. "So go."

"Elle!" I yell, attempting to grab the bag from her but she pushes past, grabbing a load of my make-up and stuffing it in.

"You're so ungrateful. I put my whole life on hold for you," She complains, "I spent my teenage years raising you," She grabs my English book out of my hand, shoving it into the bag, "Now I'm done."

"I'm sorry that I was such a burden." I retort sarcastically. "Stop it!" I yell as she throws a pair of shoes in.

"You're never happy for me," She continues her rampage, "So I'm eliminating that problem."