28 ~ July

"Never have I ever had a one night stand." Ben exclaims and I roll my eyes as Brett drinks. Delightful. He shoots me an innocent stare and I quickly look away, grabbing hold of the bottle of vodka and topping up my cup.

"Never have I ever touched myself!" Chris blurts and the room descends into giggles, majority of the crowd sipping their drinks.

"Never have I ever been with more than one guy at once." Georgia calls out, shooting a triumphant look at Becky. Becky grins, downing the rest of her drink.

"You should all should try it!" She shrugs.

"No thanks!" Chris scoffs, grimacing.

"Sav, your turn." Becky grins.

"Uhh..." I try. "I..."

"I'll go." Zara steps up, thankfully interrupting. "Never have I ever fallen for someone in this room." She announces before quickly sipping her drink as I notice Sam hesitantly joining her. I see Brett drink and roll my eyes before drinking from my own cup. That's as much of an admission as he will ever get.

"Never have I ever got caught doing it by their gym teacher!" Ben yells out and I raise an eyebrow.

"What?" Liam questions.

"Ben!" Zara exclaims, "Gross."

"It was after school, in the changing rooms." Ben defends. "I didn't know he was still at school."

"Well, I'm out of drink." Becky sighs, looking down at her cup.

"Me too." Brett waves his empty cup and I look down, fiddling with the sleeve of Georgia's black top. No surprise that he's out of drink, he probably drank every time.

"What a shame. I'll come get a drink with you." I sigh, smiling inwardly that the game has ended.

"Hey, your drink is still full." Georgia points out.

"Not completely." I defend. Ben hands Brett a new can, whilst Ellis quickly passes a drink to Becky effectively getting rid of my chances to escape this game.

"What about truth or dare!" Becky suggests, attempting to change the game, her eyes drifting back to me. This girl can read me better than anyone and she knows I'm not a fan of the game which exposes how inexperienced and uneducated in teenage social situations I am.

"Are you serious?"

"Why not?"

"Are we twelve?" Georgia scoffs.

"You go first then Becky." Ellis smirks, "Truth or dare?"

"Dare."

"Take five shots in a row." Ellis dares, gesturing to the tequila shots lined up on the table. Becky smirks, stepping forward and downing one, the others following in quick succession.

"Done."

"Chris?" Ellis asks.

"Truth."

"Who's the hottest girl in the room right now?" Ellis asks

"Becky's really doing it for me in that dress." Chris admits, his eyes raking up and down Becky. She rolls her eyes, taking a drink from her cup as she looks away.

"Ben?"

"Dare." Ben answers, grinning wildly.

"Streak. Run around the garden and jump into the pool." Liam calls out. Ben groans before slowly removing his shoes, followed by his socks. Once he pulls the top over his head and pulls his pants off I tear my gaze away, feeling my cheeks redden. The guys cheer him on, Becky laughing as Georgia watches, her eyes wide. I chance a look up as everyone cheers, spotting a glimpse of Ben, as naked as the day he was born, disappearing around the corner. Within seconds I see his silhouette as he dives into the pool and can't help but giggle.