67 ~ Month Twenty One: July

"Where's Elena?" Becky asks, throwing herself onto my roommate's empty bed.

"She went home six days ago for the Summer."

"That's a shame." Becky pouts, glancing around at the bare walls. "So Liam tells me there's a party at his and Brett's tonight. Last one before everyone goes home for Summer?" Since when does Becky talk to Liam?

"Yeah." I confirm, "Although most people have already gone home!" I point out and she shrugs.

"And we're going?" She asks.

"I was going to mention it." I shrug, "Let you decide."

"Let's do it." She grins, "I need to get drunk with my best friend."

"It has been a while." I admit and she grins, jumping up and throwing herself on top of me, wrapping her arms around me as she squeals.

*~*~*

"Blue or black dress?" Becky asks and I look up from my mirror, my eyes nearly popping out my head.

"Blue." I grin and she smirks. The dress is a shiny royal blue, cutting off at her mid thigh. It rises to her cleavage before turning into a criss-cross of laces up to her neck.

"Black one for you then." She grins and I roll my eyes. The satin black dress has spaghetti straps made of diamante and will fall to my mid thigh, the bottom also decorated with the sparkly gems.

"Isn't it a little short?" I cringe slightly.

"Not for Brett." She smirks and I pick up the pillow beside me, chucking it at her head.

"Fine." I give in and she grins. Damn it, how does this girl always get her own way?

*~*~*

"A drink for you!" Becky exclaims, handing me a cup.

"Thanks." I smile before glancing around at the kitchen, the room a lot emptier than normal due to the Summer holidays.

"Alright! I see that look on your face!" Becky chuckles, "Let's go find Brett."

"There's no look!" I object and she rolls her eyes.

"Try telling yourself that!" She snorts, grabbing hold of my arm and dragging me out of the room. I can't deny that I've had my eyes peeled, looking for Brett since we got here, as much as I hate to admit it. "Hold up?" Becky freezes in front of me. I glance around to see what's startled her, my eyes widening in disbelief. "Ellis? And Chris?"

"Oh wow." I breathe out as I stare at the two boys in front of us. This will be fun.

"Becky!" Ellis grins, turning his full attention to her.

"Hell no!" Becky snaps, letting go of my arm and taking a huge gulp from her cup.

"Wow." Is the only word that falls from Chris' mouth as his eyes glance over my best friend.

"Good to see you too!" Ellis smirks.

"I've changed my mind Sav." Becky retorts, turning to face me, "Let's leave."

"That dress Becky..." Ellis trails off, his eyes wide. "Damn. You get hotter with age."

"Still never gonna happen Ellis." Becky snorts, eyes narrowing as she glares at him.

"She wants me, man." Chris nudges his shoulder, grinning.

"Nope." Becky snorts.

"Can't blame a man for trying." Ellis shrugs, "Good to see you Diner Girl!" He exclaims and I raise my eyebrows at the nickname.