45 ~ November

"You have no idea how much I've missed you!" Becky squeals, pulling me into her arms, "I mean I definitely miss you way more than Haydon does."

"Hey now!" I exclaim, "There's no competition between best friends and boyfriends."

"How is everything between you two?"

"I don't know." I sigh, grabbing hold of one of Becky's bags and opening the door to the dorm building. "He says he forgives me but every time we talk he seems eager to get off the phone from me."

"He's just sensitive." Becky scoffs, following me in. "When we were five I told him I didn't flush his Batman down the toilet." She shrugs, "When he found out that I did he locked himself in his room for a whole day."

"Thanks for that." I retort, grinning as I open the door to my room.

"This room is a lot bigger than mine." She observes, "My parents paid extra so I'd get my own room with en-suite." She rolls her eyes, "But now I have a tiny room. There's not enough room for my clothes."

"Well that's not hard." I scoff, rolling my eyes at her as she begins opening my drawers. "Becky, your clothes fill up your entire walk in wardrobe at home." I remind her, "And that room is bigger than my bedroom back home."

"I'd be offended if it weren't true." She smirks, turning back to face me. "Have you spoken to Zara?"

"A couple of times." I reply,falling back onto my bed "It's so hard with her being in different time zones."

"I still can't believe she went to Italy to study Art." Becky exclaims, plopping down beside me. "I wish I had that kind of ambition."

"Hey, you're doing well too!" I protest.

"I'm studying fashion but I'm not in Milan." She retorts and I shake my head at her defeatist attitude.

"You'll get there."

"I like your positive encouragement." She grins, "What are the guys like at this university? Any I can sink my teeth into?"

"Absolutely not! You're staying in my room, with me!"

"I can always go back to theirs for a quickie." She shrugs.

"It's nice to see that university hasn't changed you." I tease, smirking at her.

"Thank you!"

"Have you made many friends?" I ask, aware of the fact that I have barely heard about how her college experience is going.

"Uhh..."

"Becky?"

"They all seem to think I want to sleep with their boyfriends." She moans, sloping down onto the bed beside me. "They look at me like Georgia used to." She shrugs.

"Georgia didn't know who she was messing with." I remind her, nudging her shoulder. "And nor do those girls." I continue, "It's their loss if they won't give you a chance."

"It was fun when I made out with Dean wasn't it?" Becky smirks, looking off across to the other side of the room, deep in thought. "I still wish you'd seen the look on Georgia's face when she walked in."

"They weren't even together." I point out.

"They were as together as you and Brett were." She scoffs before grinning, "I enjoyed it."

"You're crazy."

"Only because you made me that way." She counters and I shake my head.

"I beg to differ, I think you were crazy before you made friends with me!"