** BONUS Chapter **

2025

She fucking did it

She fucking did it.

Four years, a shit ton of exams, plus a hefty ton of alcohol and now my best friend is graduating college.

"Get it girl!" I holler as Savannah steps up, grabbing hold of her diploma and walking across the stage. Elle and Alex stand beside me, both clapping, wedding rings firmly fitted onto their fingers.

Savannah shoots us an embarrassed smirk as she makes her way off the stage, her long blonde hair flowing down her back in waves as she shakes her head. 

Slouching back down in my seat as she disappears out of sight I whip my phone out and grin at the messages from Zara confirming that she'll be here in less than half hour, both of us having cooked up this little surprise for our best friend. Zara won't be returning to Italy, she's back for good!

Sitting down in the seat I sigh, glancing at my false stick on nails, bored with the graduation ceremony already. I came here to see Sav, and now? Now I'm done? 

Surely this won't go on much longer? How many students can there be that are graduating today?

Flicking my long black hair off my neck I glance around at the audience, my eyes falling onto a dark haired boy across the hall, staring at me with his eyebrow raised. Sitting back slightly I shoot him my signature smirk, letting my eyes wander down from his handsome, chiselled face, to his smartly dressed body. Not bad.

Lightly biting my lip I gaze back up into his brown eyes and just as I notice him begin to smile I tear my gaze away, back towards the stage.

Always leave them wanting more.

*~*~*

"Savannah, the genius!" I exclaim, grabbing hold of her and pulling her into my arms as she giggles. The ceremony only lasted another forty five minutes, and attempting to keep my gaze off of Hot Boy was ridiculously hard, but somehow I managed it.

"Shut up!" Sav smirks, "It's your turn next week."

"Urgh, don't remind me." I groan, "I don't want anyone staring at me on that stage."

"Think of all the alcohol we can ply down our throats afterwards." She reminds me and I smirk. Excellent point.

"True." I grin, "Are you sure you still want to come? Haydon..."

"Haydon nothing!" She interrupts, "It's been over three years Bec."

"And yet he still has that tramp hanging off his arm." I grimace at the thought of his little girlfriend, her claws embedded so deep into him that it's a wonder my brother's shirts aren't covered in blood.