34 ~ Month Ten: September

"Sorry we're late!" Becky sings, pulling me into Chris' cabin.

"Thought you weren't coming!" Ben grins, immediately handing me a drink.

"Becky couldn't decide on which dress would leave a better impression on you." I explain.

"I certainly won't be forgetting that one in a hurry." Ben replies, glancing up and down Becky's laced up purple mini dress. She looks incredible.

"Then I chose correctly." She grins.

"Sav!" Zara bounds up, smiling widely, "Becky, wow!"

"Thank you!"

"I thought you would never get here!" Zara exclaims.

"Tell me about it." I roll my eyes and Becky tuts. "Where's Georgia?"

"I'm not sure, she's around somewhere." Zara replies, craning her head to analyse the room. Ben starts talking to the guy beside him, disappearing back off into the crowd.

"She's always disappearing." Becky smirks, "I wonder if she has a secret man."

"Georgia? Definitely not." Zara objects.

"You never know." Becky shrugs. "The ones who scream the loudest are usually doing it themselves."

"Georgia would tell us." I counter.

"Alright." Becky gives in, grabbing a cup out of someone's hand as they walk past.

"Wow!" Ellis struts over, his eyes wide. "Becky are you sure you don't wanna head upstairs? One time before I go off to college?"

"The offer is tempting Ellis." Becky smirks. "But knowing that you want me, but can't have me is enough."

"You drive me wild." Ellis flirts, leaning against the wall as he looks down at her.

"I aim to please." She retorts.

"Alright then! Here's a couple more drinks girls!" Ben returns, a tray in front of him. Becky grabs the shot nearest to her and Zara and I hesitate, each grabbing a red colored drink.

"Thanks!" I smile gratefully at Ben.

"Wow, everyone is drunk already!" Becky states, her eyes wide. I turn, taking in the room of drunk teenagers who are drinking, dancing, singing and making out.

"It is ten? Not our fault you got here so late." Ellis points out bluntly.

"I suppose." Becky relents, "Guess I'll need another drink." She exclaims, grinning. I don't know how this girl can drink so much, honestly, she'll down a whole can of beer in ten minutes, do five shots in a row and she'll down a bottle of wine at our movie nights, never, ever throwing it up. Zara, Georgia and I can drink less than half of what she does. She's blessed.

"Hell, we're off to College this month! We're getting ready by drinking." Ellis declares.

"You do realize that college is more than just drinking?" Zara laughs.

"Well it's all I'm gonna be doing." Ellis grins, shrugging.

"No surprises there." Becky snorts.