"Talented" Champion

You opened your eyes and realised that you have been asleep while time went by. You were lying on Link's shoulder, the strong wind blew towards your face and the windmills spinned rapidly.

"AH CHOOO!!!" You got startled by Link's sneezing and he woke up and starting to sneeze non stop. "Are you ok? I think you have a cold," you offered him a tissue, he took it and covered his mouth, "Why not you rest in the inn first? I will take care of the rest," you stood up and helped him get up. He nodded his head and walked back to the inn himself, you were getting a little frustrated, you haven't eaten lunch and here you are, still waiting for the champion.

"I guess his not coming," You sighed and turned back and started walking slowly. Suddenly, the wind started to be extremely strong, it wasn't normal wind, it was more powerful and stronger, your coat was flapping and you saw something fly up, you looked upwards to see—

Revali

He slowly flapped his wings down and landed softly on the platform,  this was the moment, your task depends on this moment,  you thought. You walk towards him slowly.

"Excuse me, are you Revali?" You approached Revali, he puposely gave you a proud posture.

"That would be I, the one and only, Revali." He made a sudden turn and face you, "Who is it?"

You were surprised to realise that he actually looks striking. His blue greyish striking feathers were really stylish and kept neatly in shape, he had yellow eyebrows that fitted his red feathers surrounding his emerald green eyes. He had multiple braids behind his head, they were all braided nicely and tidy. You discovered that he actually loves to look his best and give a good impression to others.

"You're really wasting my time standing there not asking me anything,"he was growing impatient, you got snapped out of your imaginations and remembered what you were here for.

"Sorry about that, I was wonder--"

"As talented and amazing as I am, I do not wish to become a stupid Champion or whatsoever, it's just a waste of time," he cut off your sentence and bended down, ready to charge his gale. You were surprised that he knew what you wanted to ask.

"Wait!" you spreaded your hands infront of him, not letting him fly away, "Have you even considered thinking about it carefully?! Do you realise how important this is?" you exclaimed in fear.

"Well, too bad, I'm not interested," he smirked at you.

"WHAT?!" you shouted, shocked, how could he deny such an important task of protecting Hyrule, you were really furious, he didn't even seem to care about it.

Again, he started to charge his gale and it was quite obvious that you stopped him again.

"Could you just move aside? You're blocking me!" he turned to you with an annoyed face on.

"Not unless you give me a proper answer!" you refused to let him go.

"It's still a no, besides, why did the princess even sent such an annoying girl to see me?"

You were really triggered and felt stupid talking to him, but you knew Zelda wouldn't like to hear this news, maybe the reason she gave you a week to stay here so you could persuade him every single day? Whatever it is, you were not giving up at this point.

He was still standing there and gave out a big sarcastic sigh, you clenched your fist tightly, you were really furious. You took a deep breath and said,

"Ok look Revali, I'll let you get away for now, but that doesn't mean I'm giving up, I'll still come to see you tomorrow and don't you dare give me such an unpleasant answer, I want a more serious and firm one, now you may leave,"

Revali raised his eyebow, you seemed to caught his interest, well, at least that's what you might think.

"Heh, come and face me again if you dare, brainless Hylian!" he laughed and flew off.

"ARGHHH!!!!!" you stomped your feet as hard as you could on the platform, "WHO THE HECK DOES HE THINK HE IS?!" you screamed in extream anger, "Oh shot!" you covered your mouth and realised just how loud you said it, the whole village could actually hear you. You laughed softly in embarrasment and let out a huge sigh.

You lied down on the wooden platform and gazed up the silver moonbeams and the spangled starlight. The cold breeze flew around Rito Vilage giving you a little refreshment, you find it quite peaceful to be alone here, but what happened just now and was bothering you a lot. You still couldn't get over it, then you thought that maybe Link could accompany you tomorrow when you see him again. But him calling you brainless was really triggering to you and a little hurtful, for some reason, you want to plot a comeback to prove him wrong, how about by calling him by a nickname? that would be funny you thought.

It was already around 12 am, you were getting a little sleepy and dizzy, you ambled down the stairs and opened the inn door. You saw Link sleeping on his bed and you did the same, you fell on the bed and covered yourself with the blanket and slept and told yourself everything will be ok tomorrow, or maybe at least.

I'm sooooo sorry I haven't wrote in such a long time!! I had lots of difficuly making Revali's diaogue cause he's sassy and stuff. Even if I'm a sass person, it's actually hard to type it out! Don't mind so much about the English

Stay tune and vote!!! Make sure to enjoy