Like

"W-WHAT?!" you shouted in shock.

Few seconds before....

You were looking at a paper on a board along the corrider in the castle. This is what the paper said:

PARTNER ANNOUNCED

You slowly looked under the title and saw a list of names and which partner they are assignned to:

Mipha - Urbosa

Daruk- Link 

You moved your eyes slowly downwards.

Hanao - Revali 

You blinked blankly at the paper and kept silent for 10 seconds. 

"Eh...EH?!!!! WHAT IS THE MEANING OF THIS?!" you shouted and gripped the paper tightly with your two hands.

What the- WHAT IS GOING ON? you questioned yourself. HOW AM I GONNA WORK WITH THIS PERSON AFTER ALL THE DRAMA I CAUSED?! you walked back and forth and bit your nails.

"Ugh it's her," you heard an annoyed tone coming from behind.

You turned to the back and opened your mouth widely.

"R-Revali?!" you trembled and stared at the Rito Champion, who crossed his hands and sighed in dissapointment.

"Oh you're here, can't believe I'm working with such a pathetic Hylian," he complained and glared at you. 

"What? Is there really a better partner with me??" you said sarcastically and started walking nearer to him.

He rolled in eyes in return and so you did the same.

"What is our mission anyways?" you said, looking futher down at the notice paper.

You enlarged your eyes in bewilderment, mixed emotions were playing around in your head. You squeezed your eyes and clenched your fist and exclaimed to yourself 'yes'!

The location where you were going to travel with Revali was where Purah is-Hateno Village. It's been exactly five months since you went to her lab. You couldn't wait to grab some new sheikh technology weapon.

"Oh there?" a sarcastic voice started, "There's literally nothing to do there, I doubt there is anything other than the Ancient Tech Lab," Revali leaned against the wall and turned his focus to the corridor.

"The more important thing is we need to worry about why we are going there," you glared to your left, where he was now crossing his wings. "Let me check."

You felt a presence coming from the corridor, words started to grow louder as it went nearer.

"Ah! It's Hanao! Have you seen the notice yet?" a soft voice called your name.

A skinny red-skinned Zora with silver chain of Zora symbol on her light head.

"Yeah, I saw it, I'll be working with this moron-

"Pardon me? I highly doubt whose the moron here,"

You let out a cough.

"Um..anyways! I'll be working with Urbosa," Mipha broke off the heat and smiled awkwardly.

A tall women appeared behind of her, she placed her hands on her hips and tilted her head.

"We'll be heading to Lurelin Village to study more of their culture, well at least," Urbosa grinned and placed her hand on Mipha's shoulder.

"Oooo sounds great! Better bring back some fish from there, I heard they have fresh fish that could be helpful in energy and battle!" you informed.