Talk about it

"Hanao! Wake up!!!" you tried to open your eyes, but the light shinning towards made you shut you eyes again, when you were able to reopen it, you saw a woman beside of you

"Oh Hylia! Thank goodness you are awake!" you turned to the side of your bed and saw Zelda putting on a relief smile on her face.

"Zelda? H-how I--" "Shhh, I'll tell you what happened later alright? Revali is fine if that's what you are looking for," Zelda smiled at you and opened the room door and left you alone.

How did you end up here? You are probably in the castle, but what just happened? Where was that place? But still, you were relief that you were back into the real world. You sat up slowly and sat on your bed, you noticed that you are in your room in the castle, you looked towards the direction of your bow and aroows placing on the table, you sighed and got up.

A few minutes later, there was a knock on your door, well it should be Zelda you thought.

"Come in!" you called and the door opened revealing Zelda with a bowl of soup, it smelt so delicate and delicious, she placed it on the table.

"Here! Drink the soup, it taste really good!" Zelda offered you a spoon. You took a spoon of soup and tasted it, it was creamy tomato soup, how did she know that's your favourite soup though?

"Wow!!! You really can cook very well Zelda!" you widened your eyes and started to eat more.

"Well...actually... Link cooked it," Zelda mumbled softly. You weren't really surprise, you knew Link was a master chef since he was young and he knows what you like.

"So..... can you tell me what happened?" you asked Zelda, staring at you with a smile turned into a cold, stoned-face.

"Well you see Hanao, when I heard Revali called me, I rushed to the training area and saw you attacking him with a dark purple and red luminous fire in your hand, in fact when that power touches anything, it's high boiling temperature causes objects to melt," Zelda explained and lowered her head.

"Wait What?! I didn't do that I swear! I was unconscious when this happen! I didn't even know what was going on!" you exclaimed, trying to clear your name.

"I know that Hanao, you would never do such a thing but..." you saw Zelda clenched her fist and thought that something wrong was going on.

"I didn't do anything! Why is there a 'but'?" you raised an eyebrow. Zelda closed her eyes and took a deep breath before telling you what happened.

"We... will have to put you in a basement room for protection--"

"WHAT?!" you exclamed shocked.

"Until we know what exactly happened," Zelda continued her sentence and sighed.

You stood up, you couldn't believe what she just said.

"I already told you! I didn't do that!" you trembled in fear, Zelda gave a sympathetic look and then looked down. 

"Please-please Zelda.. you know I'll never do such a thing right?" you pleaded to her to clear your name. You stared at her, she only turned to another direction, you placed your hands at the side and tightened your fist and stood there in fear.

How could she not believe you? It wasn't even your fault! How did it all come to this? You were only here to become a champion and now this happens.

"I-i'm truly sorry Hanao, it's for your own good.. you'll be in there for two nights or so, then you'll be able to see us again alright?" Zelda looked at you, the look in her eyes, it felt that she was really concerned about you.

Maybe it is for your own good, you actually don't want that to happen again, you don't wanna hurt anybody. 

"The guards will pick you up at 8pm, so I decided to give you a day off, you can spent it however you like, just make sure you pack everything before they send you off," Zelda gave you a small smile and left the room.

"UGH!" you groaned loudly, "Fine!" you pouted at the door. You lay on your bed thinking only what could happen to you after the past few days. You let out a big sigh and started to pack your stuff. While choosing which shirt shirt you want to bring, you heard a knock on your door. "Come in!" you shouted.

The door revealed a fit Gerudo woman, "Urbosa?" you asked, Urbosa smiled gently and sat on your coach. You felt a little awkward and went to your so called kitchen and boiled some lavender tea you gathered on the way to Rito Village. You peeked at Urbosa, who was only sitting there with her one hand on the arm rest and crossed her legs. 

You quickly turned back, focusing on the tea. When it finished boiling you immediately took two cups, patterned with red flowers and leaves around it. "Here," you offered a cup to Urbosa.

"My, my, thank you,"Urbosa thanked you and gladly took a sip of tea. You stood there awkwardly , waiting for her comment on your tea, she sniffed the tea again and smiled at it, it seems that she likes it.

"Not bad, I like it," she smiled warmly at you, your terrified expression turned into a big pretty smile. 

"It can smooth your skin and increase muscle strength," you explained and took a cup and sat on the opposite coach.

"So Hanao," Urbosa started, "I heard you are going to some sort of room for a few days," you looked at her in surprise, her face was emotionless. You looked downwards, your focus on your tea on your lap.

"Yeah, you heard it, more like I'm going to be prisoned," You mumbled annoyed, "I don't know what's so big about what happened yesterday," you sighed.

"You know, the princess is doing this for your own good---"

"No, she's just using me as some sort of research, I can't believe her!" you realised you cut off her sentence and covered your mouth and. "I-I didn't mean that! It's just... "

"Complicated?" you turned to Urbosa in surprised when she said that, "Yeah, I think so," you said.

"Listen Hanao, it's not like it's the end of your life, I'm sure the princess will still come and visit you, she won't just leave you like that," Urbosa walked to you while, you looked at her confused and then she sat beside you.

"It's only going to be for awhile ok? The other champions already know about this, we'll make sure to come and visit you so don't worry ok?" Urbosa smiled and you and put her arms around your shoulder, you looked up at her and then gave her a warm smile.

What she said does make sense, it's really not like there won't be tomorrow, maybe you'll understand deeper the next time you talk to Zelda.

"Well, gotta go see that little bird, thanks for the tea," Urbosa stood up and winked at you, she's such a chill person you thought, she could look very scary outside, but she is very kind hearted.

"Thanks for talking to me! See you later!" you waved at her and gave her a big smile, Urbosa waved back at you as you stood at the door and when she's out of your sight, you continued packing.

Phewwww I didn't really have much time for this chapter!!! But make sure to vote and follow me and THANKIEW SO MUCH FOR 1.4K Views!!! LOve you guyssssssssssss