Escaped

"Finally dare to talk to me?"

Shocked and afraid by the voice, you immediately turned towards Purah who gave you a shock expression too, then she quickly started typing on her computer.

"What's going on Purah?!" you exclaimed at Purah, typing rapidly, it seems that she got some information

"I'm getting some info Hanao.. I need you to talk to it more," Purah scratched her head and frowned.

What the heck? Talk to a weird thing living in your body?

"What?! I can't do that! This thing is creeping me out! Get the device out of my head!!" You panicked, then you heard the giggling voice again.

"Poor thing, too afraid aren't you?" the voice replied, and gave out cheeky laugh.

"I-I.." you started to speak, but you refuse to talk, you were afraid, this something sounds really mean and rude, you don't like dealing with this kind of people.

"Hanao! Focus here!" Purah waved her hands at you, you turned to her slowly, terrified, you couldn't handle your fear, emotions were controlling your body.

"Well," the voice started to speak again, "Since there's no talking here, which is, boring, Hope you won't mind me lending your body again," you heard the voice chuckled.

"No! No! Please don't! I didn't ask for this!" You shouted loudly, you don't wanna hurt anyone again.

"Hanao! What is going on now? You know I can't hear what the voice is speaking!" Purah was frustrated, why did it come to this.

"Too bad, bear with me for awhile," the voice giggled again.

Suddenly, you felt the pain going through your head, the anger thrust through your head and you lost balance and turned the chair over and fell on the floor.

"Hanao?! What in the Hylia is happening?!" Purah slammed her computer and jumped down the bed and hurried to you.

"OWWW!!! PLEASE STOP THIS!!!" You screamed continuously, "PLEASE JUST STOP!" You begged the voice, you hold the device on your head and tried to pull it out.

"The device! The core is turning colour, this is bad!" Purah was panicking, she didn't know what to do.

"Purah!! Take the device out of my head!" You demandes her, and tried pulling out the device.

"I can't do that! It'll damage your brain and it will cause-

"I DONT CARE!" You cried loudly, "JUST TAKE IT OFF!" you felt another strike of pain strikes through your head again.

You were only desperate to take the device off, the device.. it lead you to that something who controlled you gaining control of your body again, talking didn't work out, it didn't make it better, it made is worse.

Purah ran to her computer, trying to off the device and release it, while she did that, you were still on the floor, crying and screaming out the pain it gave you, why did it have to be like this?

Suddenly, you felt like something was controlling you, this is bad, you thought, that something is going to hurt people, you have to find a way to gain back control.

"Hanao? Are you ok?" Purah was on the bed where her computer was, she jumped down and started to walk towards you, glad that you were fine.

"Hanao! I'm so glad you're—

"Too late, Hanao, body's mine now," the voice came back, you were terrified, something inside your body who you have barely any knowledge about was now controlling your body, about to hurt someone.

"Hanao... the core..it turned red!" Purah gasped, looking at the device.

"No Purah don't go close to me!" You exclaimed, but Purah can't hear you, there's no use, your body was controlled.

Purah's POV

The device ancient core, i clearly remembered it is luminous yellow, for some reason, it turned into a dark, powerful red.

"Hanao! Are you ok? Is there something wrong?" I asked, she was still on the floor, but not crying or screaming anymore.

Then, she slowly started to get up, still looking down, when she was able to stand in balance she gave me a sharp look.

"Hanao? Something feels off...is the device working?" I questioned again, then she stared into my eyes.

This isn't the Hanao I know, she started with me with a evil, eerie, eyes the colour of red, the weird part is, her red eyes were glowing. I only could keep staring at her to observe more closely.

"Tsk, Are you going to talk Sheikah girl? If not get out of my way," she stared at me with her sinister eyes.

"No! You are not doing anything until I find out a cure for Hanao!" I cried, then, she tilted her head upwards and I saw her hair colour slowly changed from the top, slowly her hair once was light brown, suddenly turned into red.

"Oh really, you're taking my time here, can't you see? Hanao is dead," she rolled her eyes and placed her hands on one side of her hip.

"No-no! She can't be dead! You're lying!" I shook my head, trying to not believe what she said, "I don't even trust you!"

Hanao gave me a really annoyed face, then she walked closer to me and started to swirl her fingers.

"You see, Purah, when Hanao is sleeping, I'm awake, well at this rate, your device was much of a help thank you, you allowed me to hack inside the device to gain full control of this body," she smirked and continued swirling her fingers until a luminous red fire came out.

"The device?! Impossible! I used to it help Hanao, not to summon you!" I argued, I tried to have courage, I knew somewhere inside her, Hanao is still inside, I just need to find a way how to get her to control back her body.

"I'm really getting tired of these nonsense, now would you excuse me now, or shall I kill you?" She hold up her hand containing the fire right in front of my face, the fire was more hot than I thought, I didn't know what to do, I was terrified, I can't let myself die today! I won't also just let Hanao go without solving this situation.

"Too afraid to talk girl? Well, I should get going, time to have some fun, feel free to watch me burn down the whole town," she went to the door swiftly and winked at me, I was still standing there shocked, afraid, scared, what should I do???? I can't think of anything !!

Then I saw Hanao about to jump out of the window and I quickly went to her, preventing her from escaping.

"Ugh, I thought we're done talking there, or do you want me to burn your body into a million piece of ashes?" She hold up the fire again.

"Who are you exactly? Tell me!" I exclaimed loudly, I need to know who this is! I need to tell the princess some information! She climbed out of the window and bend her knees and looked into my eyes and said,

"Call me Malice"

Phewwww hope you're ok with the Purah's POV cause it's kinda hard doing second person writing if you can't see yourself turning into a—you know, so I hope you enjoyed the chapter and THANKIEW SO MUCH FOR 100 plus votes! My current ranking for Revali is #1 place, which I'm SO GRATEFUL AND APPRECIATE EVERYTHING YOU GUYS DID! See you next timeeeee😍💗