Meet them

You have been on the jourrney for three days, you were at the Riverside stable, preparing to set off to Hyrule Castle. Link walked out of the stable with Yura and Epona, "Good morning!!! Let's goooo!!!!" you cheered happily, Link didn't smile at you he seems like he was hiding something, you shruggered it off and put your things on Yura.

You looked around and noticed someone was missing, you looked around and reliased Revali wasn't anywhere, "Hey Link!," you called, "Where's Revali?" you asked and continued to look around. "Hmph," Link huffed, you turned bak at him and saw his hand crossed and frowned at you.

"Tell me what happened! what did you do?!" you placed your hands on our waist, 

"Nothing let's just go," Link replied and jumped on Epona, When Epona started to walk to ran towards infront of Epona and spreaded your arms, not allowing Link to go further even if you almst got hit.

"HANAO! What do you think you're doing?! You realise how dangerous that was?!" Link pulled Epona away from you, "We're not leaving until you tell me!" you exclaimed, desperate to know.

"Fine, he went by himself--"

 "WHAT?! HE WHAT?!" you shouted loudly, " You didnt tell me?!!" you stood there shocked. 

"Let's just move on, there's no point argueing here," Link said.

Why did he leave you? Was he already tired of both of you? If so, would there be a reason why? You nodded your head to him and speeded Yura and try to reach the castle as soon as possible.

You both stopped at the Hyrule Castle Town enterance and opened the giant door. Everyone was doing their daily routine, kids were running around, the town just couldn't be more lively than this. The thing is there were lots of people, you ran to the castle, struggling to squeeze through everyone to prevent bumping into them. Link was behind of you trying to catch up, you didn't hesitate and decided to wait for him at the castle entrance.

"PHEWW!! I'm out of beat!" you bended down and panted, trying to catch a breath. You saw Link running towards you at top speed, he stopped beside of you and whispered, "Hylia! I could have lost you!" Link exclaimed and you scratched your head and giggled, "Sorry! Sorry! I just can't contain my excitement!!" you squeaked and you turned to Link and saw his persona on.

When you looked up, one of the guards you met earlier when you first visited the castle stood there, "Hey!!! You again? Welcome!!" he shouted and smiled at you, "Hi!!! Thanks!!!" you shouted back and smiled, the giant grand triforce crest, shimmered with gold gate opened.

The first thing you did was to find Revali, you were worried, curious, even if he didn't care about you, then you saw Zelda wearing a different clothing and she walked quickly towards you.

"Hanao!!!!" she ran to you, you stepped back and thought is that really how she should behave outside? "Im so glad you're back!" she hugged you and you stood there confused and shocked, how could a princess do that? Was something wrong?

"Zelda! Are you sure you should behave like this?!" you whispered softly, she widened her eyes and immediately released the hug and stood in her formal posture. You giggled softly and she blushed a little, thank Hylia some guards weren't looking or even heard your conversation, but you knew why Zelda blushed, because Link saw what happened, he was right behind of both of you.

"Speaking of which, have you seen Revali?" You looked around.

"Oh perfect timing! He's already here! And my surprise are here too!" Zelda smiled

"Whatttt I wanna know!!!" You held her hand and shook it.

"Hehe ok! Come let's go inside!" Zelda grabbed your hand and you were dragged into the castle. You turned back and reach your hand for Link but instead he chuckled softly.

You were in the main hall, the chandelier shined brightly on you, the red carpet was lay perfectly, everything was so clean and grand.

"It's time to reveal my surprise Hanao! Everyone come out!!" Zelda exclaimed, there were four doors that started to open, you stepped back and placed your hands on Zelda's shoulder and peeked.

There were three people who came out, well not to say exactly Hylians but I looks like different race people. One of them looks like a red shark, she seemed very shy, you could tell that she was the smallest out of everyone, she placed both of her hands in front and looked very nervous.

"Tada!!!! Shocked?? This is my surprise!! Introducing you the champions of Hyrule!! Well, everyone, this is Hanao she is also one of the champion among all of you," Zelda explained to everyone and moved to the red female shark.

You immediately took out your sheikah slate and tried to identify what race was it.

"Hanao! Don't be so silly, the Sheikah Slate doesn't work on races," Zelda sighed.

"Really?! Oops sorry!! You can continue now," you giggled softly.

"Well then, this is Mipha," Zelda walked to the red shark and she smiled at you softly.

"Nice to meet you! I'm Mipha, I'm the princess of the Zora, Please bear with me!" Mipha bowed, you smiled at her warmly and she smiled back.

"Lovely seeing you Mipha! Tell me if you are in need of help!" you said.

"Moving on we have Daruk" Zelda walked over to a large Goron, he was twice the size of you, he had white fluffy hair and bear, he seemed very tough, you gulped and tried to smile.

"Hey little girl! I'm Daruk of the Gorons! Glad to meet you buddy!" he put his hand on his shoulder and grinned, you must admit his hand was really heavy

"Hehe! Thanks, glad to have you too," you shook his hand and moved on.

"This is Urbosa, she has been a great friend since I was young," Zelda smiled up to a woman, she was the one you saw before, the lady who was muscular and had soft, warm voice.

"Oh? So you were the one the princess wanted to see, the name's Urbosa, pleasure to meet you," Urbosa smiled softly and you nodded your head.

"Nice meeting you Urbosa!" you smiled then you realised Zelda was looking around for something.

"What happened?" you asked her.

"I can't seem to find the last champion, where is he?" Zelda continued to look around, then Urbosa stepped infront of her and said something.

"Revali's at the training spot?! Really?! What am I going to do?" Zelda exclaimed, shocked, you were kind of shocked too, but you decided to call the surpise an end and find him yourself.

"Zelda, thanks for showing me everyone, let me go look for him, I'm sure he'll want to see me," you nodded your head at Zelda

"HANA---!" before Zelda could finish speaking, you had already left the hall and went looking for him. You didn't know where the training area was but you predicted precisely that it would be outside near the castle garden. You dashed to the garden and heard a sound, THUD, the sound sounded like an arrow that hit the target, you continued listening to it more carefully and find out the direction.

You walked a little further down the garden, flowers were blooming everywhere, there were red, violet, blue, green, all sorts of colours filling in. You saw the entrance of the training spot, you looked down the ground and took some deep breaths before facing him, woukd you only say hi? or maybe why did you leave? You took the final breath and went in.

Sorry I havent been writing, for the same purpose, too busy with stuff, if you guys hit that vote button I might post more frequently!!! Make sure to enjoy da chapterrrr

-Zara