Return

"Sooooooo what are you gonna do?"

You sighed and put down your sheikah slate, you have been wondering for that question for a very long time. 

Should you even go back? Wouldn't it be embarrassing?

"Honestly, I think you should," Malice said, you rolled your eyes

"What? So you can hurt them?" you pouted back at her

"I mean like, ugh, depends on my mood, can't promise I'll not hurt them," Malice mocked you.

You can't go back if Malice doesn't behave, why do you have to deal with all the problems that Malice caused? You gave out another sigh, what are you going to do?

"If I go back, you need to promise me that you would behave," you warned Malice fiercely, you really didn't want her to cause any more trouble.

"Hmm... I'll try my best," Malice said jokingly, you rolled your eyes and stood up from your bed and started walking towards the door and opened it.

You walked downstairs to find Link sitting in the dining room swiping through his slate, you dashed down thstairs, he noticed you and stood up.

You walked towards him and stopped right in front of him.

"So? What is it going to be?" Link asked, he was getting serious, the smile on his face got wiped out by the intense moment.

You breathed in heavily and opened your eyes.

"I--

"She'll take it!!!"  Malice took control of your body and cut off your sentence, Link widened his eyes and gripped his sword, preparing for anything.

"WHat the heck Malice?!" you exclaimed, "Didn't I tell you that you can only take over when it's neccessary?!" you pouted fiercely. You heard her smirk and you got back control.

"Sorry Link, Malice is just...playful," you sighed,

"I mean, that's great! You can come back to the castle now! Zelda is probably wondering where I am now, so it would be much appreaciated if you can go back with m-

"Woahhh don't get so excited! I'm don't even know how to make up an apology..." you looked down, it's terrifying going back there, the other champions might start to avoid you, maybe even Revali.

"Who wants an apology from you?"

You lifted up your head, you didn't know what he was talking about.

"Wait what did you say-

"Everyone knows what you been through, about Malice, and everything, instead of worrying about an apology, think about how happy everyone would be when you come back!" Link smiled brightly at you.

You were shocked by what he said, but it's true, everyone is so busy worrying about you, they might now even have time to do their own things. 

"Heh, fineeee you got me, I'll pack my stuff now," you rolled your eyes sarcastically, Link's eyes were filled with sparkles, he begin to jump around happily like a five year old boy, you sighed and Malice started to giggle.

"How happy everyone will be when you return back? What joke is that!!" Malice laughed loudly, you stuffed you clothes into your bag and groaned.

"I'm doing this for Link ok? We haven't been in contact for so many years," you talked back and carried your bag and started to walk to the gate.

"Oh really? For him? Isn't there someone else you wanna meet too?" Malice asked sarcastically and smirked.

You hesitated and felt heat was rising up, Malice started to laugh loudly, you covered your face and thought about the someone.

"What's wrong?" Link asked, he caught notice about your face, "You looked like a burning tomato," 

"W-whattt!! N-nothing," you tried to focus on going back, but Malice keeps teasing you.

"Oh yea, Revali is probably waiting for you," she teased.

"CUT IT OUTTTTTT!!!!!!" you literally blushed throughout the whole journey back to the castle.

Thirty minutes have passed, Link and you were standing infront of the guards gate, you took a step foward, but Link blocked you.

"I can't go in, we have to sneak in," Link said, and started walking to the end on the castle's wall.

"Why not?" you asked curiously and followed him.

"Everyone in the castle is not allowed to go out after 10pm," Link explained, "I hoped you haven't forgotten your skills,"

"You really think I'm that dumb?" 

"You have always been dumb," Link teased, you smacked Link's back and huffed, he giggled and took out his sheikah slate.

"What are you gonna do with that? It can't even do anything to get us in," you raised your eyebrow.

"Hold onto me, we're gonna teleport," Link began to swipe and tap his slate.

"Teleport? What the heck?" you were confused, how can a sheikah slate teleport someone?

"There's a shrine somewhere in the castle's underground, if we teleport there, we can easily walk up the stairs and meet Zelda," Link explained, you widened your eyes and noticed the map on the castle in his slate, he tapped on the shrine symbol and grabbed your hand.

Blue glows of light surrounded you two, you closed your eyes, it's crazy that this is the first time you are teleporting, suddenly, you felt a smack on your face.

"WHAT THE-"

"We're here dummy, open you eyes," Link knocked your head again and sighed.

You opened your eyes and noticed you really are in the castle underground, you were standing on top of the shrine's platform, Link started walking and you followed him.

"I didn't know a sheikah slate could do that!" you exclaimed and took out your sheikah slate, your slate seemed to also have the map of the castle, and the shrine, that kind of weird you thought.

"There's so many things you don't know about it, the runes-

"Runes? What's that?" you asked, Link tapped on his slate and handed it to you.

There was a row of weird drawings, you tap the 'lock' symbol, it says Statis.

"Statis? What?" you frowned, Link smirked and crossed his hands,

"Allow me t explain, this statis can stop anything from moving, basically, stopping someone's or something's time, it would be easier if I showed you," Link looked around and saw a barrel.

"Row that barrel to me," Link ordered, you scratched your head and did what he said.

"Now watch," he smirked, the barrel begin to row to him on top speed suddenly he raised his sheikah slate and chains were tied to the barrel, and it stopped moving, but after a few seconds, the chains disappeared and the barrel started rowling again.

"Heh, cool right?" Link placed his hands on his waist and stood proudly.

"WHAT THE HECK DID I JUST SEE?!" you shouted loudly, curiousity drived you mad, you kept asking Link about every single rune throughout, he showed you the cryonis, magnet and camera  until you saw the bomb.

You summoned out a bomb and was about to detonate it, Link noticed and quickly ran towards you, but you were too excited until-

BOMB!!!!!!!

You pressed detonate and damaged a small part of the stairs, Link coughed frowned fiercely at you.

"What were you thinking?!!!!" Link exclaimed, it's like old times, you will always do something reckless and he'll always scold you.

Suddenly, you heard heels clicking and turned behind and-

"Why is it so noisy?"

Havent update for a long time but ma work is doneeee I can update regularly nowww!!!

I hope you enjoyed the chapter and stay tune!!!