To Hyrule castle!

It was already 7 in the morning, you quickly got out of bed and changed into a long sleeved white shirt, a long brown leather pants and a fluffy and furry coat.

"You seem really excited, you even woke up earlier than me," Link carried his bag and stared at you. You were only giggling and Link sighed with a glad face.

"I'm going to meet Amali and the others for our goodbyes! Wanna come?" you stood up and opened the door, "It's ok, I'll check if anything is left behind, please give my thanks to them," Link answered. "Ok! I'll meet you at the entrance at 7.45!" you exclaimed and made your way to Amali.

You started to walk up the stairs, it was late at dawn, and the gleaming sunrise poured on the field. The glittering light sparkled as the wind whistled into your ears. You smiled softly and continued on.

You saw Amali on the platform with Saki and the kids. You slowly got close to them and noticed the kids singing. Their soft heart warming voices made you wonder and think if you will ever see them after you leave, you hesitated there.

You saw everyone smiling and laughing together, you thought that you might ruin their joyful time together, because of the news that you are leaving, you slowly turned back and went to their house and left a note there.

To Amali, Saki, Notts, Kotts, Genli, Cree and Kheel,

Hi! I saw you guys having fun and so I didn't want to interrupt your sweet time. Unfortunately, I'll have to leave the village and head back to Hyrule Castle. Thank you for having and taking care of me when I got hurt. I really enjoyed eating all those delicious food you made, playing with the kids and talking to all to you all. Link and I send our thanks and best wishes for your future. We'll miss you very much.

With lots of love, 

Hanao

With that you left it on the table and went downstairs to purchase some arrows and made your way to the entrance. When you reached the entrance you found Link sitting in a small hut. You sat beside him and looked at him.

"Can't believe a week has already gone by," Link turned to you, "Yeah me too," you gazed up at the entire village and felt a sense of guilt and sadness flowing through you body. Would you be able to see the village again? Will the villagers still remember you? What will happen if something happens here?  You let out a big sigh, you direction facing the ground.

You felt the cold breeze blew towards your face, the trees shook as the leaves started to drop and slwoly fell down to the floor. The wind blew heavily again, then Link started to nudge you. "What???" you said, annoyed he continued nudging you until you looked up.

"Not even going to greet me?" you jumped out of your seat, shocked, Revali crossed his wings and you stepped foward.

"Good morning, shall we get going?" you greeted him and asked.

"Tsk, is that knight following us?" he glared towards Link

"Yup, why?"

"Hmph, fine," he pouted and went alone to the stable

Link took Epona and Yura out from the stable, you placed you belongings on your horse and you peeked to see Revali, when he looked at you, you quickly turned back as if nothing happen.

"We're set! Let's go!!" you pointed you finger to the sky and got up to Yura, then you noticed Revali didn't have anything to ride on.

"Wait... don't tell me you are going to the castle on foot," you looked at him

"As intelligent as I am, I would rather go without a horse, instead I would fly," he answered proudly and smirked at you.

You let out a big sigh, how will the journey be like? Would you guys act like how you were in Flight Range? Since Link is here, you thought that Revali act his normal self to prevent Link from knowing how he actually treats you. You decided to call Zelda to inform her you are coming back, you on your sheikah slate and pressed call Zelda.

Zelda answered the call

You saw Zelda's face popped out and saw that she was in her own room.

"Hi Hanao!! How is it going?" Zelda looked at you with her eyes widened

"I'm great! Just to tell you Revali has accepted the task! Isn't that great?" you exclaimed and screeched softly.

"Oh Hylia! That's great! Are you coming back now?" 

"Yup, we just left the stable," you answered

"That's a very long journey back.. anyways I have a surprise for you when you come back!" she smiled and giggled

"What is it??? I wanna know!!" you can't contain your excitment and asked her more questions, but she only shook her head.

"Wait until you come back hehe," she placed her finger to her lips

"Wha--" before you could finish talking, you got hunged up.

As soon as the call ended, Revali flew down and stood beside you.

"What surprise? Sounds lame," he pouted

"Shhhh we'll see then, now go back up there flying," you snapped and he charged his gale and flew back up. You speeded up your horse, you were really excited and desperate to know the surprise, your next stable will be the Tabantha Bridge Stable then you will take a rest.

Thanks for reading ma book!!! Sorry if there's any typo cause I have been trying to update more frequently since I'm occupied with school stuff, please vote and enjoy!!!

And also this book is going to reach 1K views!!! Thankiew for everyone who supported me until this day!!!!