Back

"Just carry this! What's so hard?!"

"You're giving me a hard time you stupid Hylian."

The sun blooms into the horizon, the pigeons flocked their way along the line, it was a symbol of a new morning and day. Well, at least it should be that way.

You twitched your eyes and stared at Revali with a disgusted look, he glared away and crossed his arms. 

Both of you were on your way back to Hyrule Castle, surprisingly things did not get awkward after yesterday's events, instead it seemed like both of you were pretty angry at each other.

"It's only a bag! I feel bad for Yura! She has been carrying heavy items throughout the journey," you exclaimed and smoothed your horse, Yura,  who had three bulging bags all weight on her.

"Isn't it your stuff? You are the one who's giving your own horse a hard time," Revali snapped and you gulped, it was actually true, you were the one who brought three bags filled with your own belongings. 

You already reached Central Hyrule, which was really a big relief. You told Revali that you wanted to stay at the Outskirt Stable to let Yura rest and also for you to rest after such a long day. You told Yura just a few more minutes and you will reach the stable.

It was 9am when you reached the stable, you got down from Yura and went over to the Stable's owner.

"Hi Morning! Would you like to board your horse?" he said cheerfully and you nodded your head.

 "Yes please! And please provide her some water and food, it really has been a long day," you smiled and hugged Yura, the owner agreed and took her in.

You stretched and yawned, the sun directly shone down on you, it was sure quite hot here you thought. It was quite a small stable you thought, there were trees surrounding the stable and just a path leading to the Hyrule Castle Town.

"It's so peaceful here~" you said in relief, wait peaceful? Wait where is Revali-

There was a small tap on your right shoulder, you turned around and you felt a heard knock on your head.

"OUCH! WHO'S THAT?!" you exclaimed in pain and touched your head.

"Stupid Hylian," a unpleasant voice was heard.

You opened your eyes and widened your eyes. It was Revali who knocked you on your head, he seemed very pissed, you thought to yourself, this was really bad, I left him out.

"So, where were you?"

"A-at the s-stab-ble..."

"Was I informed about this?"

"N-No... wait but if I did not tell you, you would still have go on by yourself won't you?" you raised you eyebrows and he glared away.

"I didn't want to leave you, it would seem like I'm not taking care of a woman," he answered and you could see a slight blush from his cheeks showing up. The instant moment you saw that, you felt your cheeks heating up, it was such an awkward situation.

"W-well you left Link and I when we were on our way to the castle from Rito Village right?" you finally got the courage to speak up.

"That was because that pathetic Hylian was there, I didn't want to interrupt your time together," Revali said, his voice going softer at the end of his sentence. You knew this was an indication that he was shy, wait but did he said he didn't want to interrupt your time together-

Wait was he jealous? Wait wait wait, you told yourself to calm down, you shouldn't jump to conclusion. The situation just got more awkward than before, shit shit shit you thought, why did I say that?!