Leaving you

It was over bedtime, you were still awake, shivering, doubting of how you were going to escape. You sighed ludly and began to pack your bag.

"Plannnig an escape?" a voice was heard inside your head, you just remembered that you were a part of someone evil who can control your body, you rolled your eyes and continued packing.

"Where do you plan to go?" Malice said you hesitated, that's a good question you thought, but still it's her speaking.

"None of your business, I'm fine," you groaned and tossed some clothes into your bag.

"Hm, fair enough," Malice replied, you were angry at her, after what she done? It's not gonna work out.

"You know, being mad at me won't change anything," Malice said in an annoyed way.

"Shut up," you snapped and walk towards the table and took your weapons.

"You neither be mad at me for your entire life, or you find a way to forgive me," you felt the break of communication between both of you and hesitated, Could you really forgive her? Definitely not, never gonna happen you told yourself.

Everything was set, supplies, food, clothes everything you need to escape was ready. You opened your balcony window and saw the castle town's light just a few meters away. You took a deep breath, you began to observe the castle area more carefully from what you see at the balcony, there were four guards at the entrance of the castle, gripping their swords tightly, their eyes were as sharp as an owl, a single movement, you're caught. It was dangerous to jump out of the balcony, you thought that if you accidentaly fall, you will get injured and caught at the same time.

You turned back and looked at your door, you started to walk towards the door and slowly opened it, the hallway was dark, some light was visible, but not so much, you got out of the room and slowly closed it.

Droplets of sweat were dropping, you gulped and walk towards the stairs, trying not to get noticed. Once you reached the stairs, you peeked down the stairs to reveal two guards at the grand living room, the exit was just right there.

How are you going to get past them? You didn't know what to do, but then you remembered you were a champion, well maybe 'was' a champion, so they might listen to you.

You took a deep breath and told yourself it's gonna be ok, you started walking down the stairs, then the two guards noticed you.

"Champion Hanao, may I ask what are you doing at this hour?" one of the guards greeted and questioned you, you were trying to come out with an excuse, you looked ahead of you and saw the exit just right infront of you.

"Um..oh! I was running an errand for the princess!" you smiled and laughed unnaturally.

"Can I see the errand note from the princess? I was not informed of this," the guard raised his eyebrows. What?! A note? Oh shot, you're in trouble.

The other guard found you suspicious and immediately raised his two eyebrows and turned back and shout, "Somone's escaping! Shut all the doors!"

"Copy! Your're coming with me," the guard grabbed your arm and suddenly your whole body felt heavy and weak, oh no, Malice is taking over your body.

Malice hit the guard's neck and immediately the guard fainted on the floor and released you. Malice aimed at the other guard who wielded his sword out.

"You'll regret messing with me," Malice warned the guard, the guard didn't care, he dashed towards you, Malice shoved her hand to the right and the guard went flying and hit the side of the wall. You stared at the both guards, you felt Malice was gone and you felt more angry at her.

"What the hell was that for Malice?!" you shouted in your mind, "You could have killed them!" you screamed at her.

"Well, at least they aren't dead," Malice said in a show off tone.

You still couldn't believe what she did, now she caused more problems than ever, you just wanted to get rid of her so badly.

"Just escape Hanao," Malice said urgentely. You rolled your eyes and sprinted towards the castle gate and saw four guards.

"Want my help?" Malice offered, you were furious and annoyed,

"Can you just shut up? I don't need you," you snapped at her and looked into the eyes of the four guards who were wielding their swords. They seemed to be informed by the previous guards who called for help.

Suddenly they charged towards you, you were afraid what should you do next? Your body was losing control again, Malice wants to take control again, you tried to fight for control but you weren't strong enough, Malice was already controlling.

She hold her two hands out and push them in opposite directions, the four guards went flying and pounded on the ground hardly. She smirked and flicked her fingers to the control system of the gate.

Slowly the gate opened, "I'm done here," Malice said.

"I didn't ask for your help, and stop controlling me! It's not your body!" you exclaimed, "You mean our, now are you gonna get out of here or not?" she ordered.

You didn't care anymore you quickly ran to the exit and escaped the castle and you were headed towards castle town, until..

"Think you're not going to get caught?"

Wait that voice... you turned around and saw--

Revali

OH SHOT, you are dead now, he was standing on one of the pillars, but then you saw his leg wrapped with bandages, then you started to look down and avoid eye contact, quickly you continued running until you heard he charged his gale and landed right in front of you.

"Stop blocking me," you warned him fiercely, he put on a bored look and stared at you.

"Not going to be easy," he replied and crossed his arms.

The cold breeze flew towards you and him, the leaves started dropping and the trees started shaking.

"Don't let me ask again," you frowned,

"Hehe you really think he's gonna let you through?" Malice giggled,

"Shut up let me deal with this," you snapped.

"I'll deal with him, if that's you want to escape," you heard Malice smirk, you will never let her go near Revali ever again.

Revali was still blocking at you and staring into your eyes, you rolled your eyes and began to walk forward.

"Fine, since you're so smart then go live your own life!" you heard Revali shouted fiercely from behind, you hesitated and felt anger was boiling and turned back at him and look at him into the eye and raised your hand, the red luminous fire appeared.

"Don't make me do this," Malice warned Revali, "Hanao already made her choice," she continued and you started to walk forward.

Revali didn't say anything, he just stood there, watching you until you were not in his sight anymore.

THankiew for ReaDIng!!! If you liked the chapter please leave a comment and vote on how you feel! I'm open to it, stay tune and until next time!!!