W-what?

Hateno Village...

"CHECK IT!!!!" a little girl's voice exclaimed

You blinked your eyes and realised you were at the Hateno Village Inn, you scratched your head and seemed very confused about what was happening. Then finally you thought about yesterday where you and Revali just reached Hateno Village yesterday night and rest eat the inn.

You smiled for whatever reason, a little girl chuckle was heard baby the side of your bed, you slowly turned around and-

"HANAO!!!!!! ITS PURAH!!!" Purah, the little 6 year old but yet extraordinary smart girl came to your room and became your alarm.

"W-what? P-Purah? Why are you in the village? You weren't suppose to let anyone know you're here right?!" you urged and sat up of your bed.

Purah, who swiped through your sheikah slate, gave you a unpleasant look on your face.

"Hanao sigh tsk tsk, I gave you my latest invention and you never took a single photo at all?" Purah hissed and crossed her arms, putting your sheikah slate on your bed.

Photos? Well about that you never actually used your camera for anything, you completely forgotten about it and was carried by work that you barely had time to use it.

"I mean...what can I use it for?" you picked up the slate and stared at it.

"Memories! It's memories Hanao!!!! When you are going through tough times a picture could cheer you up you know!!" Purah roared at you, placing her hands on her hips now.

"Hehe, fine fineee, I'll use it someday I promise, and when I bring it back, you will see tons of pictures that even you have to expand my storage!" you giggled and she giggled back.

"Anywayssss did Zelda tell you why you guys are here?" she asked and tilted her head.

You stayed silent, thinking back she didn't really say anything about doing anything when coming here.

"No?"

"Well check it! Because I'm here to tell you why" she gleed and posed a 'cheese' sign.

You nodded your head and smiled, you really wanted to pat her head but clearly she was much older than you, but just looking at a 6-year-old child makes you feel giddy up.

"So, we as Sheikah, recently discovered something very very interesting!!" Purah pointed out you tilted your head and gazed at her.

"What is it?"

"I'm not gonna tell you hehe!" Purah giggled and you frowned.

"Anyways I need to find Revali, you never know what he's up to, I'll catch up with you later!" you stood up and immediately began to change and went out of the inn.

Purah nodded her head and gave you a cheese sign, you smiled back and closed the inn door.

Once you stepped out of the inn, the cold breeze blew danced through the village as you took a deep breath. The sound of people talking and bustling early in the morning, kids running around chasing each other and the birds chirping peacefully. 

You figured Revali would hang out in the small forest and the entrance of the Hateno Village since there are enemies to fight there and it seems more quiet there. You made your way down the village and checked whether you bow and weapon are prepared in case of anything.

You took a deep breath and arrived at the forest, you looked around and saw a Rito from a distance who extended out his wings proudly and took out his bow, ready to shoot at a bokoblin from the far end.