Feeling

It was already 6pm, you looked at the sun setting down into the horizon and the dark sky started to envelop the whole sky.

"Another two hours left..." you mumbled, you stood up from your bed and walked closer to the balcony. Then you opened the balcony and placed you arms on the handle and stared at the sky.

You didn't really do much for the pass few hours, you hanged out at the training spot and trained yourself with the bow for a few hours and then just wandered around the castle garden. 

You were very bored, only Urbosa came to talk to you, you kept looking at your sheikh slate, seeing with anyone is willing to text you, but for countless of hours, none of them texted you, not even Link or Zelda. You let out a big sigh again and turned backwards to close the balcony doors.

You cooked dinner for yourself and it was already 8pm, you grabbed your suitcase and dressed up, getting ready to visit hell you thought. Then you were standing right in front of the door, waiting for the guards to pick you up.

"Hanao? This is Zelda, we are ready to pick you up," you heard a voice from the door, before responding to her, you turned back to look at your room again, you are really going to miss it for the next few days, you took a deep breath and opened the door.

"Hi Zelda, I'm ready, let's go," you smiled at her, Zelda didn't smile back, she was giving you a sympathic look like the one yesterday, you shrugged it off and continue walking awkwardly down the stairs with her leading you infront.

While walking down the stairs, Zelda haven't even spoke with you, not even a word, you decided to start a conversation.

"Well, you know Zelda," you started, "Giving me that look wouldn't change the fact that I'm still going to be your research," you placed your hands beside and teased her.

"W-what?! No! I didn't say I'm going to research about you, you got it wrong," Zelda answered nervously. Then you giggled and realised you reached the basement room, it wasn't really bad as you think, it had a white wall, a comfy bed, a medium size window facing the garden with a chair and table.

"This is it Hanao, you'll be staying here for the next two to three days, what do you think?" Zelda asked, you stepped inside and observed the room more closely.

"It isn't really that bad as I thought, it's kinda... peaceful I guess," you placed your things on the table.

"Well, I'll roughly explain how this process is going to work, so basically--" Zelda started explaing everything, but you couldn't help looking at the window, until a blue beautiful bird landed infront of the window and you quickly stepped back.

"Hanao? Did you listen to what I said?" Zelda looked at you and raised her eyebrows, she realised that you were scared of the bird you saw.

"Zelda.." you started and looked out at the window, "Yes?" she stepped closer to you 

"How do you think Revali is doing now?" you sat on the chair and gazed at the bird and gave a worried face

"Why? Do you think he's scared of you?" Zelda began to observe the bird.

"I don't know, it's just... what I did was terrible, what if he doesn't wanna see me? What if he thinks I'm possessed? What if--"

"Actually..." Zelda smiled at you and you looked up to her, then she walked towards the door and opened it and guess who was there?

"R-revali?? WHAT?" you stood there in shock, Revali crossed his wings and glared at you sharply, Zelda was only standing at the side awkwardly then she decided to speak.

"Well, I'll give you two some space.." with that, she quickly got out of the room and shut the door.

It was really awkward now, Revali stood there in silence and began to observe the room, you gulped and cleared your throat.

"So..umm what brings you here?" you started awkwardly. He turned to you with his stunning sharp eyes and sighed.

"Blame the other champions, they forced me to come here to see you, I have no idea why," Revali pouted and turned his back at you.

What?! The other champions?! Why them?? What is their purpose bringing him here? You looked down and gathered all the courage to say something.

"I'm sorry," you mumbled softly and clenched your fist tightly, "I'm sorry for what I did and said to you, I'm sorry that I---"

"Stop apologising, it wouldn't change the fact that you hurt me and said those things to me," he said and leaned on the wall, staring at you. You felt tears threatening to fall down, you couldn't hold it anymore, a tear escaped from your eyes and more came rolling down your cheeks.

"Hey, what are you---" Revali looked at you

"I'm sorry! I didn't mean to hurt you!But I--" you sniffed and stopped talking and wiped off the tears on your face. Revali gave you a little pitiful look and he started to walk near you. You covered your face not letting him see the rest of your tears.

"Damn it, humans can be so emotional," Revali huffed and sat beside you.

"I wasn't injured badly ok? It's small thing, it will go away," he looked at you, who was still covering your face. Then you felt something flick hardly on your forehead.

"OWW! What was that for?!" you exclaimed and saw him chuckled softly and you felt a light blush on your face and quickly turned away and crossed your arms.

"That's for you being so stupid, get over it already," he said, you turned back at him with your annoyed face on.

"Hmph, it's not fair, I get to live in this room when you get to go out and train freely," you pouted.

"Well, that's really good because I will take over the whole area without you needing there to complain about me," he smirked at you.

You giggled a little and scratched your head and saw him smiled lightly at you. You looked at the clock and saw it was already getting late.

"Go back now, it's getting late, I'm fine from here," you went to the table and unpack some stuff

"Right, I'll see you tomorrow then?" he asked and you turned to him shocked.

"For real?!" you exclaimed

"Sure, it's kinda boring being alone, so why not?" he smirked at you, you smiled warmly at him.

"Yup, good night!" with that he went out of the room and you lay down on the bed and kept rolling around, you felt your stomach was fluttering and your brain was going crazy, it such a weird feeling but

What was it?

Hehehehhehehehehehehe I hope you enjoyed this story and if you need pls follow and vote this book and also thankiew for 1.7K reads!!!