chapter 06

wooyoung san

waiting for someone you didn't particulary want to see was tiring.

as he sat at the small oak desk in his room, san contemplated a lot of things (eg, the meaning of life, if the world was really flat) but above all, why he was really doing this.

after all, it wasn't him who lost any bet. that was wooyoung. so technically he shouldn't have to tutor the other as a punishment for him, because it was a punishment for san too. he didn't want to do it.

but for some reason, he was all too willing to oblige to the request.

ruffling his hair in annoyance, san stood up and paced impatiently, his socks shuffling unpleasently on the carpet. unsatisfied and anxious with his possibly inadaquete appearance, san guessed it would be suitable to put in a little more effort to look presentable.

what did one wear to a study meeting? he questioned unknowningly, a look of dissatifaction on his face as his eyes searched his closet feverently.

it's not like it was anything formal, so he tossed aside ties and button ups as he nodded in agreement with himself. pursing his lips in concentration, san selected two hoodies and a sweater, heading to the mirror and holding each item in front of himself in turn.

realizing this was stupidly unnecessary, san threw the clothes down and collapsed on his bed, kicking his legs in frustration.

i'm overthinking this, aren't i?

yes, yes you are. he answered himself with an audible groan, sitting up with his hands over his face.

pulling his phone out, he decided to ask his friends on their groupchat before he drove himself insane.

ANTI-LIFE SQUAD

sleeplesschoi:
what tf do i wear to tutor someone???

yeobeauty😘:
is he cute??

yunHOE:
tell us everything !

flex:
san choi is this what happening what i think is happening?

sleeplesschoi:
not the point, it's jongho's fault, and no this is not sexual at all

yeobeauty😘:
OML YOU TOTALLY THINK HE'S CUTE OTHERWISE YOU WOULDN'T CARE WHAT YOU WEAR. WHO IS HE???

sleeplesschoi:
...

yunHOE:
...

flex:
...

yeobeauty😘:
HOLY SHIT IT'S JUNG WOOYOUNG ISN'T IT

sleeplesschoi:
does it matter????
hurry up and tell me what to where you nosy twats

flex:
stop saying twat u weren't born in england i didn't raise you this way

yunHOE:
felix you didn't raise him I did

flex:
stfu u're literally a puppy