chapter 35

side note: alternating POVS and long chap

wooyoung san

a smile displayed on his pretty features, san skipped carelessly through the corridors in search of jeongin, humming a little tune to himself.

since waking up encircled in wooyoung's arms, his bare chest pressed against the smooth skin of his back, he'd been lighter on his feet, the smile coming more easily to his face.

one thing he hadn't explained to his boyfriend was the words he had spoken before their night; about not knowing whether or not he was a virgin.

now, you may be thinking, 'san, what kind of a person doesn't know if they're a virgin?'

or, 'how can you not know?'

but let's be clear here when he says it wasn't his fault. he couldn't remember because of that one night so long ago that was an inky blur, too much alcohol and a spiked drink combined with his own carelessness.

okay, so maybe it was kind of his fault, but he san didn't choose to have a stranger slip something into the already cheap and dodgy drink he had.

he didn't want to wake up naked in a a bed he didn't recognise, alone with a pounding head and no recollection of any events past taking his tenth sip.

but that all happened long enough ago for him to accept that he lived in a shitty world with perverted shitty people, and was able to move on well enough.

not to mention he was pretty positive that wooyoung was good enough in bed to account for anything san may or may not have encountered in the past.

"jeongin!" he called out in a singsong voice, still searching for his younger friend.

sighing when he received no answer, san pulled out his phone and kept walking, eyes on the screen and not looking where he was going.

unfortunately karma retaliated quickly, and he bumped into someone on his way.

looking up momentarily, he apologised sincerely and stepped to the side, but the person kept their head down, continuing in their way and not paying any attention to him nor his apology.

rude. he scoffed internally, eyes following the haunched figure as they hastily made their exit.

shrugging, san kept walking, but when he looked back down at his phone, there was a gleaming notification poised illicitly for him to see, begging to be opened.

1 unread message
open?

the number was unknown, and not one he had seen before. curiously, san slowed his pace, examining the screen forebodingly for a moment.

yes no

sceptical of what he was about to a see, he unknowingly held his breath as the message loaded.

[video attached]
✔️sent 10:19am

jeongin

the small tawny haired male bit his nails apprehensively, eyes darting around his phone screen guiltily, still regretting most of his previous unthought out ignorant actions.

if he could take them back, jeongin probably would.

the last thing he wanted to do was to hurt san, an important friend to him who he was eternally grateful for.