Chapter1:Lets Be Friends

Michael's POV
"She left me ... she left me here all alone to raise our son we both made , Whitney left from time to time constantly after I gave her what she wanted she was satisfied and now I was left here with our son Josiah , he was only a couple of months old I never knew that she'd really leave our son here ... let alone me , after all we are engaged to be married..."
My brother ran through the door as soon as I opened it trying to catch his breathe I looked at him awkwardly afraid of what he was going to say I stood back holding my son as he was fast asleep "What is it?" I whispered "M-Michael"
He said trying to catch his breathe I laughed resting my sons head on my shoulder
"Yes junior what is it spit it out already man"
"She's back!" I looked at him excitedly "she's back , well where is she?" I looked at him confused waiting for my fiancé to walk through the same doors my brother just ran through
"No not Whitney" he said , "then who?" I said disappointed "your ex wife" he said "oh boy ... tell her I'm not here , tell her I'm on tour"
He looked at me as if what I said was stupid
"Why push her away bro" he said , I looked at him as if he was stupid for asking me such a thing "because she was in love with you the whole time she was with me, look I don't wanna talk about this anymore if it isn't Whitney at the door tell them to leave"
Junior looked at me then back at my son Josiah "what is it" I said looking at him confused "there's another woman at the door"
"Well what does she want?" He looked at me and laughed "she said she's just looking for a friend" I looked at him suspiciously "alright go ahead and let her in I'm gonna be in the garden if you need me" I began to think to myself
" a woman wants to be your friend" isn't that what they all say at the end of the day ... let's be friends .. then friends become lovers..."
I paused for a moment as I heard the sound of high heels against the floor come closer "this must be her" I thought to myself then
I slowly looked up surprised
"Hello" she said in a low tone