Chapter 4:Josiah Jackson

Michael's POV
Would it be bad, would it really .. she's such a nice woman ... and she's been gone for so long now & he does need a mother .. so would it be so wrong to let her in..
I heard foot steps behind me as I looked behind me there she stood with her poofy hair and a big smile on her face

"If you want I'll be his mother I don't mind"

My eyes shot open wide

"Thank you Diana I appreciate that but that's too much for me to ask from you"

"Michael it's fine honestly I love children"

Should I tell her now .. should I just say it
"Okay Diana you can be his mother"
As the words slipped off my tongue there was no hesitation

I picked up my son and slowly handed him to Diana watching as she smiled looking at him

"He's very handsome just like his dad" I looked away trying not to laugh nervously, she gave me uncontrollable butterflies

"Thank you"

Diana's POV
His mother is something else to just leave him at this age he is so innocent and I can tell just by looking at Michael he's confused on what he's going to do about his son
"Hi Josiah aren't you handsome" I smiled looking into his doe like eyes that resembles Michael's "he's starting to fall asleep maybe we should too"

Michael's POV
He likes her he isn't crying and he isn't moving around , he likes her a lot "Yea we should" I walked over to Josiah's crib kissing him gently on his forehead as he slept and looked at him whispering in his ear "you like her don't you?"
He smiled a little and I laughed walking out of the room gently shutting the door behind me as I got closer to the door I heard the shower running I quickly changed my clothes then jumped in to bed keeping my eyes shut with the urge to just peek a little bit I still kept them shut closed tightly out of respect for my friend Diana.

Diana's POV
As I walked out of the shower drying my hair and looked over to the bed there he was in his pajamas with his eyes shut closed I giggled throwing the towel to the side slowly climbing onto the bed with his eyes still closers I giggled looking at him as he started to hum and slowly laid down next to him "are you dressed?" He said I laughed "yes" he slowly opened up his eyes smiling at me and said "Hi" I laughed then said "Hiiii"

Michael's POV
Does she always have to look this beautiful... even with no makeup on she's stunning
I smiled at her as she laughed at me
"Your really pretty" really Michael your really pretty not your gorgeous.. ugh dimwit I thought until she said "Your really handsome" unexpectedly I took her hand in mine and looked into her eyes ,What are you doing man , I don't know I told myself but I really like her my body began to control me and before I knew it I was smiling at her slowly pulling her close to me she was smiling at me then without any notice I closed my eyes and slowly pressed my lips gently against hers kissing her passionately, she didn't resist so she must like me I thought "Wow" is all I could say she smirked at me "Your a really good kisser"

Diana's POV
He just- he definitely just kissed me I wasn't expecting him to I just wanted to be close to him I was so comfortable around him but as soon as his lips met mine these butterflies were rushing in my stomach I smirked confidently as he said "so are you" then as I heard those words come out of his mouth I giggled shyly "Aw thanks"

Michael's POV
I'm keeping my self control so that's a good thing I haven't pounced on her like a tiger even though I had that tingling sensation too I held it back because I really like this woman and I wanted to be sure "Goodnight beautiful" I said before I pressed my lips gently against hers again before I slowly closed my eyes and drifted off to sleep