Chapter 7:I love ya

Michael's POV
Diana was off on her trip to the Bahamas the house was empty and it was just me and Josiah again ... I couldn't believe how much I missed her ... her smile .. her eyes, her big poofy hair
am I really? Am I really in love? And if I am god let it last she's one of a kind I can trust her with my all I wouldn't even think about hesitating she's became my home , my son cried and interrupted my though
"I know I know Josiah I miss mommy too"
She became my sons mother without being his biological mother ... so she has to feel the same way I do .. god I miss looking into her eyes I got lost in them so many times I can't deny it anymore I'm in love with Diana Ross , Ms.Ross .. I quickly picked up the phone and called my brother Junior "Hey bro so umm I've got something to tell you and I hope you don't laugh" he chuckled then said "Oh boy what could it be this time" I laughed "it's nothing bad I promise, it's just that I'm - I'm"
he laughed "Say it already man" I breathed heavy over the phone "I'm in love Junior I'm in love, I'm in love with Diana , I wanna marry Diana , I wanna have kids with Diana, I want Diana" my brother was silent "slow down , your in love with Diana?! , what about Whitney?"
I sighed looking at my son Josiah's sleeping face "What about Whitney ... she made her decision she left ... and left me to raise our son alone .. I wasn't planning on falling in love Junior it just happened and Junior she's the best you should see her with Josiah" I smiled "She loves him like if she had him herself , if that isn't love .. if that isn't a sign that this woman should be my wife I don't know what is" my brother tapped the phone" "Michael are you sure about this?" With no hesitation I answered him "I never been more sure then anything"