Chapter 57:Behind the mask

Marvin hasn't said a word to me since the ass whooping I gave him , I wasn't worried about him I was worried about her. After a few hours of replaying certain memories
I finally stopped and enjoyed my wife's company.
After that situation a few months went by we now have a new son his name is Jayoni,
I missed his birth believing what everyone said about myself figuring my son and my wife be better off without me ,that my children deserved a better father but the truth was I was afraid of getting hurt again I was afraid of loving someone or something so much but that wasn't fair to him and not being there with them broke my heart entirely ... now my sister LaToya was there , me and Toya bumps heads all the time she's my older sister ,I seen less of dunk and after the first go round my brothers weren't really happy with me, being honest with myself about the whole situation I stopped pointing the finger at Diana and took a good look in the mirror looking at the man I used to be and the man I am now, as I wiped my face off letting the water in the sink run staring at myself in the mirror.
"For me to be the man I want to be now the man I was has to die there was no more hiding inside."
She asked me to come clean and I finally realized after all this time I took all my pain out on the woman I said I loved everything I felt from everyone else who said they loved me and hurt me , used me as an object ... I released on her which was wrong and I wish I would've known sooner. I could've saved her a lot of pain.
Despite all the suffering we put each other through I wouldn't want to re write our story.
Yes it hurt loosing her but I had to loose her to find out how much she really meant to me.
As for my children the only regret I have was not loving them enough as I should have.
I'd like to end this by saying.
No marriage no relationship is ever easy , no one is perfect and not everyone you meet is going to be Prince Charming or A fairy tale princess.
I was the beast and she was my & still is my beauty there are days that we might not see eye to eye but they'll never be a day you won't see me right on her side.

And that is the end.