Chapter five

Got my hat on backwards and it's time to fucking party.

Liam POV

We've only been going to school for a week and my friends have already decided to ditch me. Shawn and Niall are in their room having 'bro time' or some shit. Louis is somewhere with Bebe. Leaving me alone with my thoughts. I look down at my phone, I've been searching for awhile for a place to go, only fancy bars and restaurants. Something finally catches my eyes, Young and Restless, I click on the sight, a nightclub. I smile, getting off my bed. I throw on some comfy clothes, heading out of my dorm room.

The club is in walking distance so I take a breath and walk into the night air. It's quiet except for some other college goers leaving the place. I reach the place in no time, the bouncer is leaning against a wall, looking bored. Liam walks up to him, the bouncer looks him up and down before deciding to let him in. He opens the door for me, I smile gratefully.

The heat hits me first, the smell of alcohol and sweat. People are dancing close, drunkenly moving together. It's dark, music playing loudly, neon lights flashing to the beat. I need a drink, I push through the crowd, standing by the bar. I order a vodka tonic, looking back out into the crowd. A person catches my eye, he's dancing alone, his body moving with the music. He's hypnotic, pushing away anyone who tries to come near him. It's too dark to see what he looks like.

I lick my lips, grabbing my drink, trying to down it all. It burns down my throat, I hold back a face. I sit for a couple minutes, taking a couple shots and watching the man dancing. Maybe I was being weird but I didn't care, soon the alcohol takes over my system, giving me a boost of confidence. I listen to the music, letting the buzz of the vodka take over my limbs, I dance through some people. I get closer to him, he turns towards me, the lights turn a dark blue, making it hard to see anything.

He smirks at me, he looks almost familiar, my drunken mind didn't care, it just wanted to dance with him. I sway my hips a little and put my hands out, the mystery guy grabs my hand, he pulls me towards him. I end up with my chest to his back, "who are you?" I ask.

The guy laughs, "just call me Z." My mind instantly goes to Zayn, I shake my head. I slide my hands down his sides, letting them rest gently on his hips.

"God. I couldn't take my eyes off of you," I confess, loving the was Z's hips moving back.

"I got that a lot tonight. I'm sure you can do better then that," Z teases, he grabs my hands, wrapping them around him.

"Just tonight?" I ask, Z tilts his head a little, I take advantage, I place a kiss on his neck.

"Yeah actually," Z says breathlessly as I start to bite down on his neck. I smirk, pulling away, a Mark already showing up.

"Well. That's something to remember me by," I say, I pull one of my arms away, pressing a finger onto the forming bruise. Z shudders, he twists around, I look down just at the lights flash a bright pink, Z takes a step back. I look back, the lights go back to a dark blue, I catch sight of a Zap tattoo on his arm. Z is standing stiffly, I lean forward. "What?" I ask.

Z pushes forward, grabbing onto my face. He presses his lips to mine, anger and lust mixed in with the kiss. He nips my lip, making me moan. I try to deepen the kiss, sliding my tongue across his bottom lip. He pulls away quickly, he leans towards my ear. "I've got to go babe. I'll see you later."

He disappears quickly, leaving me confused.

'I'll see you later' I think for a second.

          ———————————————-

"You and Niall owe me a shit ton," Louis groans, I laugh, almost making us fall backwards. He regains his balance, gripping my hip harder.

"Woah man. I'm gay but you're like my brother," I joke, a giggle slipping from my lips.

"I'm going to toss you in the bushes and leave you there," Louis teases, I see the dorm door.

"Do you know anyone with a Zap tattoo?" I ask, Louis shakes his head, he pushes open the door.

"Can you make it to your door alright?" He asks, "and what about a tattoo?"

"Yes I can make it. And I met this really hot guy at the club, very slim chance he goes here but a guy can hope right?" Louis let's go if me, I steady myself against a wall, "thanks dude. I definitely would've fallen asleep in a bush if you didn't come help me."

Louis nods before going into his own room. I slide my hand against the wall, walking slowly over to my dorm room. I smile when I see my door, I walk a bit quicker. A door opens and someone smacks into me. I fall down, "fûck." I groan, I look up at who hit me.

Zayn looks down at me in surprise, he's standing in Batman Jammies. The sight would be cute if I didn't think I was going to throw up. "Move," I mutter, standing up as quickly as I can. I stumble over to my room, running into the bathroom. I empty all of the drinks from today into the toilet. I lay down on the floor, my eyes dripping close.