F*ck Me

Hehe... it's been a minute... (since I called you(sorry) But I've been busy AF. FML! I've been typing my ass off. I just made a Twitter account... I'm gay but man freakin Sam and Colby. Also Coreys girlfriend hehe. But thanks for the patients. I love y'all! Again, sorry for the typos and stuff...

Chapter Seventeen

Fuck Me

Liam POV

Damn. Zayn is pissy as fuck. I'll try to loosen him up at the party with a couple of drinks. Maybe that will lighten his mood. I set up all the drinks (made one for Zayn and I) on the table and go sit on the couch next to Zayn. I bring out the drink to him and smile. He looks at me with a glare before quickly grabbing the drink from me.

I remember in seventh grade during the summer when he was leaving for a week. We dropped him of at the airport. That summer you could not separate us. We just were all stuck like glue. We hugged and we were crying. I said something along the lines of 'have fun' then he said something like 'but I'll miss you too much Liam.' That week was one of the most boring weeks ever. I didn't know what to do. When he came back it was mayhem. We were jumping and screaming. I'm sure everyone in the airport was staring at us. But I didn't care because I had him.

I don't know if we will be like that again but not having him there for four years was like that week. Lonely and painful. But I don't have him back all the way but I hope to become friends again... even though we blow each other every now and then. So like friends with benefits.

Zayn snaps in front of my face and I blink at him, "You good?" He asks.

I nod my head and look at him, "Are you good?"

He shrugs his shoulders and sets his full cup down on the coffee table in front of us. He puts his head in his hands and lets out a sigh. I think about comforting him but decide against

~~~

*11 pm*

The party was going full on. Louis, who is dressed as a guy from Grease, is sitting in the corner with a drink looking across the room at Nick and Harry, who was dressed as Mick Jagger, laughing with each other. Which I don't get why he's so jealous, they are clearly just friends. Niall and Shawn are at karaoke singing 'Sound of Silence' by Disturbed or something. They were singing in their deepest voice and would laugh when ever they got breathless. Niall wanted to be a leprechaun. Shawn wanted to be Harry Potter.

I spot Zayn sitting by the drinks I think he said he was dressing as a biker but it really just looks like what he wears every day. I just wore red white and blue and whenever someone asks what I am I say 'I'm America' they laugh and move on. I make my way through the sweaty bodies to Zayn.

I touch Zayn's shoulder and he turns around and looks me up and down. He smiles, "hey Liam! Wanna dance?"

He grabs my hand and pulls me to the dance floor before I can reply. At first we are just joking around. Spinning each other, laughing. Before he looks at my lips and runs his hands up my arms. It stops at my shoulder and our movements slow down almost to a stop before his hand slides up to the back my neck and pulls me closer to him.

Our teeth clash a little before we get ahold of the kiss. Our tongues slide together and our lips moving. His hands slide into my hair and mine move to his small hips. He tastes like chocolate and Sprite. Which was weird because I was expecting him to be drunk. But I guess not. I'm not drunk either because I wasn't in the mood. He starts kissing my jaw and makes it to my ear. He nibbles a little before whispering, "let's go find a room."

I grab his hand and we walk through the crowd towards the stairs. The stairs has a couple people so we run through them and make it to the hall with all the rooms. I push him against the wall and kiss over his neck. He grabs my face and slots our lips together. We try to move to the room but our actions are proven useless because we can't keep our hands off each other. He lets out a giggle before he pushes me a little, "let's try to make it into the room."

I pull away and he grabs my hand. He pulls me towards the door. He opens it and we see Louis and Harry yelling at each other. They both whip their heads towards us. Zayn's eyes widen. Harry turns and pushes past us looking pissed. Zayn shuts the door and turns towards me slowly. There's a smirk playing over his lips as he pulls us to another room. We knock before. Just to make sure it's empty.

We enter the room and I whip Zayn around. He leans forward and attaches our lips. I move us backwards, while both of us pull off our shoes, until Zayn falls back onto the bed. We sit there for a couple minutes kissing. It wasn't a really sexual kissing it was more just making out. Zayn flips us so he's on top. He starts to kiss down my neck. He gets to my collarbone and attaches his lips and starts to suck. I let out a moan and wrap my arms around him. He pulls back and presses on the love bite he gave me. My hands rest on his hips, thumbs moving in little circles. He takes off his leather jacket. His hair going in different angles.

I pull at his shirt and he lifts his arms up, "skinny rabbit me."

I roll my eyes and pull the shirt over his head. My hand slide down his front and he shivers. He leans a forward and connects our lips again. I bring my hands to the soft skin of his hips. He pulls up my shirt without warning which causes us to lose contact for a second.

When my shirt is off Zayn runs his hands down my side. He presses a little down on my abs which causes me to lift my hips. He lets out a moan that was muffled by my mouth. He brings his hips down against mine. Our hands searching each other's body's.

After a couple minutes we pull apart. Zayn said something I wasn't really think he would say. "Fuck me"

---

1076 words

just a warning... smut next chapter